• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok, time to bring something to the table.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionMaster

Oblivion Read harder because i said the same effin thing..don't try to be smart dude..ok 1st off i kno ROXAS isn't in the video..i SAID ROXAS LOOK ALIKE GOT IT..we NO NOTHING ABOUT THE ROXAS LOOK ALIKE..HE COULD HAVE A MOTHER FATER SISTER OR BROTHER..AND I KNO THERe ALL NEW CHARACTERS!!..IS READING HARD SO FREAKIN HARD TO DO..gah..and YOU DON"T KNOW IF XEHANORT IS NOT IN THE NEW VIDEO WHO SAID HE WASN'T..THE OLD TRAILER DID SAY MEMIORIES OF XEHANORT..or something like that gahh!!

Nomura said a long time ago that all the people in the secret ending are completely new. meaning none of them are xehanort. not even EUM.
And when you said BHG and roxas look alike could be brother and sister
I thought you mean they look ALIKE and they could be brother and sister.
Its an honest mistake that anyone could have made, sorry.
can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?:sad:

twilightdarkness

Gahh now im thinking more lol..im thinking mickey gahh who knows lol..um Mickey was talking to Ansem..that or he might have been trailing the Knights or the Old guy for sometime..and when they all met..he finally caught up to them..or this could be the point where Sora and Co open up the bottle at the end of Kh2..and reads it..xD but that could be wrong because the trailer is not from kh3

My theory is imposible..im sorry Oblivioon you are right..the night is not Xehenort..because..NORUMA DID ACTUALLY SAY THAT..THE KNIGHTS ARE NEW CHARACTERS..OMFG!!..so who are they..gahhh!!

Last edited:

t0g

so...did you not read my missing translation quote?...he said new characters....define "new" in the eyes of Noruma....think about it....have we ever seen Xehanort before he lost his memory in either game.....NO....so Xehanort may not be new by means of first time discussions...but Xehanort is still a relatively new character to KH...and if he made an appearance in the next game, i would think of him as a new character.....dont take what he says literally.....i remember when i downloaded kh2 in jap and burned the iso file to a dvd and played it before it came out in the states......good times....but i got in arguments with people because they were telling me that it was twice the length of kh1....i pulled two all nighters in a row and beat it on proud mode in japanese in less than 36 hours.....it took me longer to beat kh1 in english.....so....

i conclude that Noruma isnt to be trusted with these quotes...due to lack of crediblity, and possibly poor translations....

Relik

I understand what you're saying t0g, but I would very angry if the word new just meant variation, rather completely new characters as he stated.

Twinblades

i think these are all new characters
they can be related to the old charcters but i think they are all new.
the roxas look alike and the blue haired chick are brothers and sisters IMO because hes 2 short to score a chick like that (not like it means anything i just dont think nomura would make the male shorter dan the female if they went out)

blksoulalchemst

Yea, I think it can be safe to say that most of the characters are new. But there has to be some form of connection though so I agree with t0g and say that some are variations, and most are brand new to the series.

KH2Lover

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE MAIN POINT!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly doubt that that girl is Riku's Nobody!!!!!!! I was just telling you about the deep connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back