• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok, time to bring something to the table.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

If you notice, in the secret ending the Blue Haired Girl (BHG) sees Roxas (I think) falling off the edge. And (as you all saw) it gets a close up of Roxas's face. It shows the BHG in his eye. This means (obviously) he was looking at her with caring. She looked very worried beyond just a battle mate, which means they must have had some deep connection.

EDIT!!!!!!!: OMG!!!!!!!! If you look really closely at the BHG, you can see a tear on her cheek!!!!! Wassupwitdat?

Last edited:

Master of Blades

Even if this was so, why would Riku's Nobody look exactly like Sora's Nobody?
EDIT: Bah, my mistake I got mixed up between the abbreviations

Last edited:

KH2Lover

No, I meant the BHG was Riku's Nobody. But you're missing the main idea!!!!!!!!!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Riku's Nobody being a girl? I don't think so -____-
I mean, it could be possible, but there's really nothing about BHG that makes me say "OMG! That's Riku's nobody!"

Master of Blades

Hmm.. This is a odd idea. Is that even possible for Someone's Nobody to be of the opposite sex?
.... :confused:

t0g

Can nobodies have the opposite sex of their original people? Unique theory though...

unique is right....i just think he's behind the crowd of people that have already gone through the whole "its roxas!" phase....

short and sweet....its not rxas in the video...and that girl is not a nobody...

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I don't think there is a third entity to the same human when they lose their heart.

It just seems highly unlikely

OblivionMaster

I hope nomura doesnt come up with ANOTHER entity. Its like in kh you learn about a new entity called heartless. Then in kh2 you learn about ANOTHER entity called nobodies. And then in KH3 your new enemy is YET ANOTHER entity. It would just be to repetetive and predictable for there to be another entity. I just think nomura will be a little more creative, instead of using the same formula for each game. At least i hope so.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I hope nomura doesnt come up with ANOTHER entity. Its like in kh you learn about a new entity called heartless. Then in kh2 you learn about ANOTHER entity called nobodies. And then in KH3 your new enemy is YET ANOTHER entity. It would just be to repetetive and predictable for there to be another entity. I just think nomura will be a little more creative, instead of using the same formula for each game. At least i hope so.

I dont believe he'd be coming up with a brand new entity just for this new game. I think he's had the idea of there being a third. Think back at the Roxas scene where the draws the third symbol on the table.

Also the fact that everything he does is in three: three keyblades, three worlds (world of darkness, world light, in between world), our heroes (sora, riku, kairi), three knights, etc, points to there being a third entity.

blksoulalchemst

Ok guys. I'm just thinking time wise here. If the Knights 'story' is before everything in Kingdom Hearts happens, then would there be Heartless and Nobodies at that time?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Ok guys. I'm just thinking time wise here. If the Knights 'story' is before everything in Kingdom Hearts happens, then would there be Heartless and Nobodies at that time?

Yes. Yen Sid said as long as there is darkness in people's heart, Heartless would exist. *takes a look at the old man* Yup, sure seems like he's got darkness in his heart.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Yes. You brought someting to the table. I just cannot tell what it is..

I was hoping for some crazie to say that the Female Knight was Riku's daughter, but Riku's nobody is close enough. Let me show you a flaw in that theory. Riku did NOT lose his heart. Let me repeat that. He did NOT lose his heart. Yes, darkness did take over him but he did NOT lose his heart. So, therefore, he never became and a heartless, which means there was no nobody.

The knight that looks like Roxas IS NOT Roxas. Nomura had said this countless times that all knights are new characters. He just LOOKS like Roxas. Why can't people get that?

You assume just because in his last moments of his life, that the male knight loves the female knight. How can you tell? Just because Nomura creates this close-in shot? What are you? A video game character love therapist? You cannot assume anything from this video.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
The Nobody is said to be the body...of the heart that was lost. Thats in an Ansem Report somewhere. Unless the Nobody had a sex change..then it's not probably at all.

OblivionMaster

I can see where you're coming from xansem, and its a very possible theory. And im not tring to say it wouldnt be a good game if there was a third entity, i think nomura knows what hes doing. Heck, that man could make the new enemy a giant turd and still be deep and compelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back