• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok Kiba This is the thread!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The village hidden in the Leaves... Naruto... LOL

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
(hows this?)

There was no sound throughout the village of Konoha. The common people were nowhere to be found. There was no sound but the wind. Leaves fluttered from the many trees and down to the ground. There was a reason it was called Konoha, or the Village Hidden in the Leaves. It was surrounded by a forest and a mountain that depicted the faces of all the recent hokage. From Hashirama Senju to Naruto, with the exception of Danzo who was never considered a Hokage buy by his own organization.

Ren gazed up at the legendary leaders that would not be forgotten. He sighed heavily and jumped into one of the trees and then on top of Godaime Hokages head. She was always his favorite because her tenderness towards the village balanced out her stern demeanor. At least thats what the history books said... that was long ago.

The view from hokage mountain, as some called it was breath taking. Rens pushed his hair from his face and took a deep breath. The village was peaceful, and he hoped that it would stay that way for a while.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
A loud exasperated sigh and a loud thud was heard. "Ow." Echoed a voice, opening the door was a young woman dressed in a black robe, resembling Shizune greatly. The woman frowned at the sight, paperwork all over the small room, books opened to a random page, and even clothing was hanging from practically everywhere. The frown quickly turned into a scowl as a pink bra fell from what seems to be the sky and landed safely on her head, "Minako! What is with this mess?!" And another thud was heard from the large desk causing the desk to jump forward, as if in fear.

Emerging from the desk, first, was golden blond hair sticking out and going in every direction, afterward a small fearful face emerged from underneath the hair, "K-Konata, hiya!" Was all the blond had to say, Konata merely slumped her head and removed the bra quickly. "Have you been living in this office Hokage-sama?" Her voice was soft and tender but Minako knew her friend well, if she answered incorrectly she would be scolded. "Uh, n-no. Of course not-tebayo" She said adding her, rather famous, -Tebayo a habit she picked up from her father. Standing up quickly her full appearance was revealed. Slightly tall, no taller than Konata however, she had golden blond hair greatly resembling Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, and she wore a black and orange coat, much like what Naruto Uzamaki wore. Though she resembled her father and grandfather her figure was most definitely female.

She had, what appeared to be, near infinite curves and a rather bodacious figure. Her face was soft and caring and her smile was near angelic and much like her father, contagious and cute. However her girlish figure was always tainted by her clothing, she wore that large orange coat and right on top of it her Hokage robe, she is always mistaken for Naruto and she doesn't seem to mind.

"What is with this mess then?" Konata asked once more, Minako thinking about her answer finally came up with one, "W-well you see, I was a bit busy doing paperwork like you told me to. But I got hungry, so I made some ramen, I made it and well; I dropped my chopsticks and when I reached down to get it I bumped my head on the table making everything fall over. My clothes are here because I slept here, overnight though! I would never make a mess on purpose dattebayo!" She said reassuring the stressed out Konata. She had no choice but to believe her, so she just waved a reassuring hand.

Minako excited decided to take advantage. Running up to Konata she placed her head on her right shoulder, "Nee-chan, nee-chan. I never get to do anything funnn, I wanna go outt, pleasee, nee-channn" She begged whilst rubbing her head on Konata's shoulder much like a cat. After a few moments Konata gave in and allowed her, ecstatic Minako immediately ran out in case she changed her mind.

After a few minutes of walking around she noticed Ren Hoshigaki, and ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Hiya Ren!"

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Shadow was two inches from entering the village that just so happen to shun his father and cause his mom to go into a deep state of Depression. Visions of his mother went through his head and he could no longer hold it back he knew once he stepped through the gates all hell would break lose... *sigh* "Here i go..." He then jumped into the air and looked at the great artifact they held so deeply. The Mountain that had the faces of all their past leaders. That should be a good place to start. He was already in the air with a clear shot. He wanted to wait for his partner so he dropped down and waited for his friend to come. "He should be here in... 5-10minutes..." Shadow layed down on a tree in the front of the gates, and awaited the arrival of his dear friend.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
(quick question and exclamation... WOLFE SAN IS ON MY TEAM! :D HOORAY! :D )

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Can you reserve the last spot for me

sorry, king wolfie posted faster than me, forget i asked

SwagStarIV

Awards
hahaha i noticed!!! well it wouldn't be fair if it was me and wolfe v you and Smoofy...

Idk that just wouldn't feel right... But yea hahaha i want smoofy to be here when we tart this battle...

All spots taken but... if smoofy doesn't respond then you can take his spot!!!

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Ren closed his eyes and let the wind blow through his hair. It was a warm day. The sun was hidden behind the scattered clouds and everything was so serene. The birds could be heard chirping in the distance as he inhaled the clean Konoha air. He opened his eyes and decided to get started on his daily duties.

As he walked throughout the village he stopped in to say hi at ichirakus. He strolled through the village and was suddenly attacked-hugged by the Hokage. "Hey Ren!" she said hugging him tightly. The hokage was very friendly especially since she so young.

He hugged her back tightly and let go. "Hey Minako!" He said with a smile from ear to ear. "Konata let you out early I see!"

He bowed to her out of respect and then asked her to walk with him.

"Konoha has been awfully quiet lately," He said with a stern look on his face, "I have a bad feeling in my gut that something bads gonna happen..."

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Grinning, much like Naruto, at his comment, though she had been Hokage for sometime she still isn't used to people bowing or any acts of respect towards her. This became obvious as some people bowed slightly at Minako as she was walking with Ren, this embarrassed her slightly. Then listening to his concern she merely put on another wide grin, "It'll be fine, as long as you are here, and as long as the will of fire burns in us we will proceed-" Something quoted by Naruto Uzamaki, "-Besides, like my dad always said, when in doubt.... Make the guy pay-tebayo!" Excitingly she pointed towards a newly opened ramen shop and ran inside signaling for him to follow.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
(Since Smoofy still hasn't posted im going to assume i can Machine gun one post...)

Ren half-smiled at her compliment. She was so, oh whats the word, adorable? He laughed as she ran off into the new ramen shop. She really did resemble the seventh Hokage Naruto-sensei. She was funny and hyperactive, just like the previous hokage.

As he pushed back the curtain he noticed it looked similar to Ichiraku's ramen shop so he ordered what he usually would've ordered at ichirakus: Pork Ramen.

"So how are things going as hokage," he asked as they waited for their food. The smell was mouth watering. Although it wasn't the same as Ichirakus, homely feel. He listened to Minako as the server gave him the food.

SwagStarIV

Awards
I don't think that smoofy is going to reply anytime soon... I hope he does but he isn't as of now... and the other guy wants to join so what should we do guys???

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Sorry I haven't posted, I stayed round my friends house for a night.

Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts!

These were the things that the white cloaked figure had to collect, no matter the price to become whole again. He emerged from a strange, large forest, on a world he had never experienced. Slightly disorientated, he meandered up a dirt road, encased by large trees. He hummed a tune that had no beat, rhythm or anything musical about it, it was just to pass the time. He stopped, something large was in his way, along with humans, strange metal protectors on their head reflecting sunlight.

"Pass?" he said, only just becoming a Nobody, he had not yet learnt fluent speech, but he was devoloping quickly. The guards simply lifted an eyebrow at him, and the boy's eyes narrowed. He sneered at them. "Pass!" he said, a menacing tone.

The guards did not move.

"Pass." he said, one final time. One guard shoved him, not speaking. The boy let himself be shoved, his eyes filled with rage. He swatted at the guards arm, breaking the bone, that arm useless. The other guard made strange movements with his hand, not wanting to figure out what they did, the boy snapped his fingers before he could finish. He then broke their legs, so they couldn't move. He shoved open the gate with a large force, and sqeeuzed through. It was a large town, lots of people, perfect.

The boy waved one arm.

"Hearts..." He whispered. Dusk Nobodies appeared from the ground, and all hell broke loose. The citizens of this odd place were being attacked, tehir hearts lifting up into the sky, and then reforming as heartless, being instantly destroyed by Ketsueki, the boy.

"Hearts!" he said happily. One step closer to helping the organization, and becoming whole again.

SwagStarIV

Awards
He heard the screaming of people so he ran inside and saw as the nobodies were taking out the humans one by one. "Such an inferior race. This fate is fitting for them." He walked to the other side of the town noticing that the protectors of this town started to fight back. They walked up to him, grabbed his shoulder, and said,"Are you the cause of this Mess!?" Shadow didnt answer. He grabbed the guys arm, removed it from his shoulder, and blasted the guy into smithereens. "Stupid humans..."

He had finally made it to the other side and saw his friend that he was waiting for. "Hey! What took you so long??? And you started without me. Thats not cool." He then walked up to the nobody and extended his hand out, "So you ready to get the main event started???"

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Placing her hands together she smelled the delicious aroma of the food, her mouth already watering. "Itadakimasu!" Then she heard screaming from outside. Scowling a bit she shook her head and looked at Ren smiling, "I think I might need your help, come on." Taking the bowl of ramen with her she went outside and soon was about 10 feet away from the two offenders, ANBU arrived as well, the Captain walked out next to Minako, "Ma'am, we will handle this."

Waving a dismissive hand she shook her head, "We can handle this." Gesturing towards Ren, and taking a large gulp from her bowl of ramen. "Oy, I don't know who you two are, but guess what? Hokage-sama can't eat her lunch properly and now she's a bit ticked!"

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Ren smiled as he shouted, "Itadakimasu!"

He grabbed some chopsticks and was about to dig in, but then heard some screams from outside. "I think i might need your help," Minako-sama said. He nodded and took his bowl with him as well. When they got outside there were ANBU everywhere. The Captain said something to Minako and she simply said, "We can handle this."

Ren smiled again as he set his bowl of ramen on the ground. "Oy," Said the Hokage, "I don't know who you two are, but guess what? Hokage-sama can't eat her lunch properly and now she's a bit ticked!" Ren laughed and nodded his head along with her.

"Don't worry," Ren said to Minako. "We can take these two on!"

He grabbed the hilt of his sword and unsheathed it. "I don't know what village you're from but this is Minako-sama the hokage of Konoha." He chuckled, "You picked the wrong day to invade..."

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Ketsueki shook the hand of his ally, Shadow. It was good to see him again. It had been a while. Ketsueki smiled happily.

"Sorry!" He said, waving the Nobodies away. They dissapeared in a white cloud. "Lot's of hearts..." He said, looking into the sky. He looked at the ground and not too long after, two of the inhabitants of this strange place appeared, they seemed to dislike Ketsueki's actions, everyone did, whereever he went, he only wanted more hearts. He pointed past Shadow, tilting his head, inspecting the two new people with intrigue.

"They have strong hearts." He said plainly. He could tell just by looking at them. " I want their hearts." He said, grinning malisciously. He tugged on his collar, sorting out his cloak. He tapped himself down, making sure he had everything on him. He got into a fighting stance, arms slightly bent, knees bent slightly, hands cupped into fists in front of his stomach. "Let's get the hearts." He said simply.

Ketsueki was still a young Nobody, collecting hearts was all he knew, and he aims to get as many strong ones as he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back