• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

oheilo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enri

Lie: I love Halo
When it comes to 360 I am a proud Lost Planet fan! Plus also a Ghost Buster.

Two tags - two versions

1zvv56q.jpg

2rz2qfd.png

Just text difference.

33mopd1.png

hv9rfp.png

I don't like this one as much. I usually never like my attempt at smudge sigs because I always feel it is messy. I don't know how to make a nice clean smudge sadly.

Then again, I rather do sigs like my current one and my entry for the comp.

Anywho, thinkin'?

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
The much prefer the smudge tag. Although i do like the suttle hint of yellow in contrast to the black and white, but the effects are quite bland in my eyes.
On the other hand, i love the smudging you did on the second, and the colours. I'd like to see the b&w version with the yellow/gold colour on his mask and the effects, just to see what it looks like.

Vicodin

relative power
The much prefer the smudge tag. Although i do like the suttle hint of yellow in contrast to the black and white, but the effects are quite bland in my eyes.
On the other hand, i love the smudging you did on the second, and the colours. I'd like to see the b&w version with the yellow/gold colour on his mask and the effects, just to see what it looks like.

what the fuck.

I can't focus my eyes on the first one at all, and in the second one, there colors look legit like shit. :<

C

Charlie

Everything needs to be sharpened. With effects like these that emphasize shape and motion, the sharpness of it is a must - have and a must - see. I like both tags, equally. But there's a massive amount of potential for them to go much further.

For the first, I'd suggest to cut a bit and make the length shorter. I also think that lighting in this tag should be a focus since the yellow there is an indicator of that. I'd personally soft brush mixtures of off white, heavily contrasted streaks around the focal, then lightly dab some orange in there to create a 'glow' per se.

As for the second tag, feels like it definitely needs to be darker so those nicely smudged grooves in your work there can be more distinct. What kind of brushes do you use for your smudging + settings?

Enri

oh hello, first two are pretty awesome

actually, can i wear v2 of the first one?

Yes.

Sorry, I'm not as good with making the typical normal sigs. But since I just jumped back into signature making I thought I'd try and see if I can make some progress. Thanks for the critique!

I use basic brushes for smudging, and I mess with the settings until I am happy with it. I don't have one setting, I just kinda go with the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back