• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OH NOES.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
I can tell...something like this should go in the foyer lol

It doesn't seem like she's introducing herself, so no it really doesn't. I see this as a discussion of how long it has been since this site was visited. <3

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Actually it would be in foyer. People generally put threads announcing their return in the Foyer.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
There was something in the foyer description saying if you're leaving or returning to post in there but eh

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
If it needs to be moved, a Mod could do it; if it really mattered. It is discussion based, and we can always work in something that is relevant to current events, but does it really matter? Its not like I'm "spamming" like the Art forum or the RPG one. <3
please enlighten me on how you would ever think I'd want to discuss your return? hey, i might welcome you back but trying to pass this off as a discussion is way too far-fetched. It's like, cool you came back, nice to see you again... and so what?

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Well if you didn't care about my return then why did you waste the time to post and express your opinion. Its quite fine that you feel it necessary to share your feelings but consider it noted.

I've found that the forum has gotten quite odd since I've been gone. There is a lot of difference with the RPG forum set up. I'm interested in seeing how it works out; I assume its easier now with the separated threads, but what do you think?

<3

Marly

Awards
LOL at the attempts to turn this into a 'discussion'.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This isn't your blog. I don't mean that harshly, but this isn't. General Discussion doesn't mean idle chat.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It doesn't matter what it is because General Discussion is referring to the forum and not general discussion.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
★;5488276 said:
It doesn't matter what it is because General Discussion is referring to the forum and not general discussion.

Wow, that was a huge contradiction that you just wrote there.

Marly

Awards
Lemme help you out:

Foyer said:
Get associated with the KHInsider community here. Introduce yourself, make new friends, or ask questions and give feedback on the forums. Whether you are looking to get situated or need some help, this is the place to do it!

General Discussion said:
Anything that can generate a worthwhile discussion- such as personal isms, recent events, and so forth– goes here. (If it doesn't involve any thought process, it doesn't belong here.)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Or you know, decreasing spam and regulating the rules more thoroughly. It doesn't matter, thread's going to get closed/deleted anyway.

Have fun.

lol it's not a contradiction unless you can't read

General Discussion is a forum with its own rules pertaining to, well, general discussion but what those discussions are, are defined and regulated by the rules as well as the staff

<3

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
<3

I've lost hope for people. I realize that you guys seriously have an issue with this, and to be honest, its not that big of a deal. So what if it gets closed, I've been here for a long time and I would enjoy coming back and RPGing every once in a while. I might have wanted to talk to some people and have decent discussions but it might take a while to find some of those people.

<3 LOVES. =B

Back