• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OH NOES.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

1+1=FISHXD

xD all obliviongirl13 wanted to do was to announce she was back or something dont be hating guys xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I find no problem that they wished to announce their return, but we usually do that in the Foyer. And kingdomwolfblade should not double post since she is a plat member and can edit her posts.

-_-

But welcome back old timers! Read the rules so the mods don't attack ya again~

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm gonna get serious here. It's probably pointless, but I'm going to say it anyway:

Anywhere you go, there are rules. People think that the mods are too serious, or are mean, but it's definitely not unwarranted. When you go somewhere, whether on the internet or in public, it's generally a respected thing to know and follow those sets of rules that are laid out so that everything runs smoothly. Sure, placing this in general discussion was an accident, harmless really, but when someone is then made aware that what they did was wrong and continue to try and get around the fact that they broke a rule, that's when it goes from harmless to downright annoying.

You can say that the mods are being too serious, but there are a lot of members here and a lot of posts to look out for, if every mod was just laid back, this place would not be as well organized and nicely run as it is now.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm gonna get serious here. It's probably pointless, but I'm going to say it anyway:

Anywhere you go, there are rules. People think that the mods are too serious, or are mean, but it's definitely not unwarranted. When you go somewhere, whether on the internet or in public, it's generally a respected thing to know and follow those sets of rules that are laid out so that everything runs smoothly. Sure, placing this in general discussion was an accident, harmless really, but when someone is then made aware that what they did was wrong and continue to try and get around the fact that they broke a rule, that's when it goes from harmless to downright annoying.

My e-crush

Alright boys, show's over, goodnight, go back to your knitting.

1+1=FISHXD

I think I like you, and you're the newest person here. You haven't been corrupted yet.
xD thx i will never be like these guys you just need to chill these fourms are for fun and enjoyment when u have free time not for fighting or discussing every little problem of your life xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I do not conform. It is merely logical to follow the rules set on this site. If they were not followed, chaos would ensue.

I implore you, employ logic in your decisions.

/Spocktalk

Everything Marly said is correct, which is why he is awesome~

There are rules for a reason. And we have fun, we aren't srs bznz, but there has to be SOME order.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
xD thx i will never be like these guys you just need to chill these fourms are for fun and enjoyment when u have free time not for fighting or discussing every little problem of your life xD

definitely, these guys are taking this way too seriously i mean come on it's A KINGDOM HEARTS FORUM

lol

You can say that the mods are being too serious, but there are a lot of members here and a lot of posts to look out for, if every mod was just laid back, this place would not be as well organized and nicely run as it is now.

this guy is serious business

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, Marly? Serious business?

siriusblack.jpg

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
This thread seems to be going around in circles...
Anyhoo...um...welcome back Obliviongirl13 XD

At the risk of sounding gay... I.LIKE.YOU.
lol :p

Back