• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OH NOES.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
we don't have a problem with the law silly

we just dislike the pricks who try to enforce the law

you realize, if everyone took the time to follow the 'law' then you wouldn't have to deal with the 'pricks'.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welcome back. Sorry for the misunderstanding. People seem to be up in arms because this was supposed to be in the Foyer. Now, that it's been moved here, feel free to discuss. I don't think posts in Foyer count anyways, though intros, returns, and departures (especially these) generally don't warrant lengthy discussions.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
you realize, if everyone took the time to follow the 'law' then you wouldn't have to deal with the 'pricks'.

OMG you didn't capitalize the 'y' at the beginning of your sentence!

That, my friend is an example of how mods can sometimes act and why they can be termed 'pricks.'

EDIT: What Amae said, the type who acts like they were messengers of God or something...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Hey, welcome back. Never heard of you, but it's cool to have members come back after a long time away

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I've never had a problem with any of the mods, and contrary to popular belief, they are not pricks. In fact, the mods here are one of the chillest group of people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. It's not hard to follow the rules here, and if you break one, it usually is a pleasant reminder.
I can tell...something like this should go in the foyer lol
I don't sense anything degrading or "prickish" in this sentence, do you? Jaxx was trying to rectify a mistake, not be a dick to the person who made it.

The conversation doesn't go anywhere close to downhill until people start:
a) trying to justify themselves
It doesn't seem like she's introducing herself, so no it really doesn't. I see this as a discussion of how long it has been since this site was visited. <3
or b) personally attacking the people who were trying to help out and maintain a sense of order
I've lost hope for people.
Apparently there are some here that just take life wayyy to seriously.

Seriously, guys, the mods here are great people. Just don't expect to try and push them around without being pushed back.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yea I'm pretty old... Been here a while... I used to RPG sooo much. I was here when they changed the server like 3 times... lost my post count. Me and Morpheaus were reminiscing about having like 8000+ posts

Lol and the rep? Oh, the rep...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well this has turned into a bit of a shitstorm. Regardless, welcome back~ Hopefully your days here now are as enjoyable as they were previously.

what!?!?! there was rep?!?!?!why did they remove it :/

Because people bitched and fought over it. Clearly it was because I had the most rep 8D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I think around the time I first joined, even regular members could nega-rep. I'm not sure when they added rep itself though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
what!?!?! there was rep?!?!?!why did they remove it :/

It caused too many problems of people complaining to mods that somebody gave them negrep for no reason. Then there were people just giving rep to each other to get more rep boxes.

Rather than have the hassle they deactivated it.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
woah guys!! what is this? where the hell am i!? i'm friggin out mannnnn!!!!..... 0_0"

podborochka-kartinok_38382_s__24.jpg

1+1=FISHXD

It caused too many problems of people complaining to mods that somebody gave them negrep for no reason. Then there were people just giving rep to each other to get more rep boxes.

Rather than have the hassle they deactivated it.
wow thats preety said but why would they even add a negative rep

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Lionheart. Did I actually use a name when I said I have lost hope for people? I don't think I did.
mod said:
Please stop breaking rules.
some people just need to chill out

That's how that conversation went. Don't tell me you were referring to the FoKH section when you said "some people."

But I digress. We're glad to have you at KHI, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Back