• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Officialy Back Guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Awards
Sup, remember me, I'm the one that you had the many fail threads last year , my old user-name was terra99032, I'm just saying that I'm back and that I'm starting fresh. The last time I was here I was only 11, I was immature, "up myself" and couldn't battle for shit. But I have gotten older and matured and think that we should have a new start. Looking back at my threads I think, what the fuck was I thinking, so yea. The users I remember are chevalier sombre, Salty, Iridium, Ashes Remnant, Prophet and many more, so yea, back and gonna do a lot better now. Here are some of my old threads, pm me if you remember me.

http://forums.khinsider.com/general-discussion/111968-how-your-weekend-thread-47.html#post5081702

http://forums.khinsider.com/battles/147961-challenge-uby-ti.html

I had a shit load more that described the old me better but I guess they must have been deleted. I'm going to stay permanently now.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Awards
yep i remember you. welcome back!

did you leave before the forums changed?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
I thought that sig looked familiar. Welcome back :D

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Awards
I remember that sig too. XD Although I've never talked to you, but welcome back anyway! :3

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Awards
ahh somebody remembered me haha.

permanently huh well see ya around then