• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Event Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roro

Awards
That looks somewhat impassioned by Xigbar. xD

I see he has the angry look down lol..jks

but I didn't even notice he was missing a lense the first time I saw the picture you'd think something like that would be hard to miss haha.

ventus12

nintendo world event

i dont know if the site it posting its own pictures of the event this morning but i took some that i wanted to share. the line was ridiculously long and by the time i got there everything was sold out but i got the postcards which illl try to upload as well. But i still have my mark of mastery edition pre-odered at game stop ^-^

Photo by trenso • Instagram

Photo by trenso • Instagram

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Had a great time covering the event for KHInsider. @FFNTony is where you'll find all the pics and vids I took for the event. Great seeing KHINSIDER members there! Great meeting you all!

kewlbdude

So ladies and gentlemen of KHI might i present to you MY story of the event. I got there around 7:40 and waited in line. Talked to the guy in front of me and my friend for the first couple of hours.

Eventually the person behind me couldn't stay for that long and had to go to work around 12 so he left at 11. Then me and my friend started talking to the people in front of us but then things went bad. The employees were doing headcounts and told us the cutoff of who would definitely get the game. Me and the group I was talking to was the cutoff so everyone behind us was not guaranteed a copy. So after that we got worried but still manged to have a good time but then we saw that up front(which we were not far away from) they were giving out bracelets. We knew this was not a good sign so we got even more worried. Eventually when the group of us got to the front they made the cutoff right in front of us. Now we were mad because we were told by one of the employees we would get a copy. Eventually we talked to the manager PJ who was extremely nice and only helped us. He let a few of us get games but then told us that the guy 2 people in front of me got the last copy. Although PJ then grabbed the guy in front of us and gave him the one in the glass display the very last one. He went in and bought it and we asked PJ if we could at least get the huge cardboard cutout but he said he couldnt give that away. Eventually the guy who got the last one from the display gave it to my friend in exchange for how much the game actually cost. We were very happy and thanked him a ton but as we were making the exchange, PJ came and gave us two smaller cutouts which I had not seen anywhere they were in a box and said here this is the last merch I can give out and my friend gave the guy who gave him the game his cardboard cutout and we said goodbye.

I will never forget the friends I made waiting on line and how nice KH fans are. And that day a little faith in humanity had been restored. Sorry for the long post but I had to share this story and how awesome the employees at square are.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Okay, I'll post all the photos I took at the event, I think I might have taken a photo of you kewlbdude because I took a picture of the mini-standee (or tried) and I took a photo of the person who bought the last copy of the game...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

Awards
It only lets me post 10 pictures in one post, so I'm sorry about double posting in this case, perhaps there is a way to combine these posts???

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

Awards
Now I feel bad...I'm really sorry about this :( but it keeps saying I can't have more than 10 photos per and I think it would be annoying to have to click on and exit out of over 30 links...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Key Wielder

Awards
I'm glad everyone who went seems to have had a good time for the most part, and thank you to the staff and other members for giving us so much information about what happened. :) Kupo, the first picture in your second post is the stuff of dreams (no pun intended). All those MoM Editions <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What's with the random picture of Rob standing there with his camera? xD

kupo1121

Awards
What's with the random picture of Rob standing there with his camera? xD

I was stalki-ugh, I mean...uhhhhh...jkjkjk I was actually taking a photo of the line to the shirt raffle thing and he just happened to be standing there, didn't realize it till I looked at it on the computer. I hope he doesn't think that I'm stalking him, for some reason, in our conversations, the word "stalk" came up like 3 different times O____o

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm still really sad about not getting this argyle cover for the 3DS.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Why must I live in Texas?! D:

lol anyways... that seemed like fun! I gotten lucky in some events where I got to get extra swag. Hopefully at my Gamestop they have extra swag from KH3D... they usually do... Or a extra MoM edition. ;3

Does anyone think that there's a chance the shirt will be sold somewhere?

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Ay5NoYLCEAAOBfM.jpg:large

Sham is the one on the left :3
No clue who that other guy is. Either the representative of the KHwiki or some smaller fansite.

Just to clear up some confusion, I'm on the left and the guy on the right was Paul from the KHWiki. Sign would know since we met at E3 lol.

kupo1121

Awards
Does anyone think that there's a chance the shirt will be sold somewhere?

I asked Raio about the shirt since he was the mastermind behind not only the Mark of Mastery edition (not him alone, but he was one of the main driving forces behind it for NA, but his jurisdiction doesn't go to PAL so he has no control of collector's editions over there and he also help set up this and the Re:Coded event) said that the shirt was a commemorative piece for the 10th anniversary, and I asked him if it might be showing up in conventions later this year and he said he doesn't know right now, but it doesn't look good. However, the good things is he didn't flat out say "no" so there is hope that this shirt will appear at conventions this year.

Just to clear up some confusion, I'm on the left and the guy on the right was Paul from the KHWiki. Sign would know since we met at E3 lol.

I also took a photo of you guys but you guys are pretty much standing in the same spots just in a different location lol so I'll refrain from putting that one up lol xP Dinner and a movie with Square went well? jkjkjk

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to triple post but I'm sure nobody cares. Anyways, these are a little late, but check out Sham's pictures from the event!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: nintendo world event

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back