• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3/Console War Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Well by Puxal's definition, that just means Square is lazy to start from scratch.

tevlen

∞;4543411 said:
Basically make the first game the hard one to make, then from their experience and set up of that, their future games become easier to develop?

Precisely. Just like choosing to leave in the dead of night in KH1.

S

Shadow Soldier

Then they are clearly lazy. They were lazy with KH1 and II and Re: CoM because they didn't release it on the superior Xbox.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wait, so, if Square wasn't 'lazy' at the time, is there another reason they didn't develop for the X-Box?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Well by Puxal's definition, that just means Square is lazy to start from scratch.
not really. you saying the should make it on the 360 because its easier. that sounds like your saying SE is lazy and should make it on the 360 because its more easy...

And people who went from the PS2 to the Xbox..... Square knows there are ps2 fans on the 360.
for now.the reason why most people have the 360 is because they dont have money to buy the ps3. many people have said so themselves. now that the ps3 is 299$,people will be able to get it.
by the time nomura thinks of making KH3 the ps3 should have more owners

S

Shadow Soldier

∞;4543420 said:
Wait, so, if Square wasn't 'lazy' at the time, is there another reason they didn't develop for the X-Box?

No. Not really. They're just lazy.

for now.the reason why most people have the 360 is because they dont have money to buy the ps3. many people have said so themselves. now that the ps3 is 299$,people will be able to get it.

And what about the people who already own an Xbox. You think ALL of them are going to get a PS3 now?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
not really. you saying the should make it on the 360 because its easier. that sounds like your saying SE is lazy and should make it on the 360 because its more easy...
Did you not see me just explain why they'd develop it for the 360 over the PS3...

S

Shadow Soldier

∞;4543424 said:
Did you not see me just explain why they'd develop it for the 360 over the PS3...

I don't think he did :3 he's so silleh... SILLY BILLY NILLY WILLY!

360 > PS3

whoo o/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
\o

For now, I will say that the 360 is better than the PS3.

But I've no doubt the playing field will become level in then ext couple of years.

S

Shadow Soldier

In the next couple years? Well, then Microsoft would have to stop selling consoles entirely =0

Yuuki

And what about the people who already own an Xbox. You think ALL of them are going to get a PS3 now?
no i never said that, i meant more people will buy the ps3 like people who only have wii and so on.
theres alot of people in the world so some should buy the ps3, since next year the ps3 will have alot of exclusive games like GOW3,grand turismo 5 and so on. alot of people also got the ps3 just because they think KH3 is coming out on it...

S

Shadow Soldier

You make it sound as if there are ABSOLUTELY no games coming out for the Xbox next year that will push consoles =0

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
no i never said that, i meant more people will buy the ps3 like people who only have wii and so on.
theres alot of people in the world so some should buy the ps3, since next year the ps3 will have alot of exclusive games like GOW3,grand turismo 5 and so on. alot of people also got the ps3 just because they think KH3 is coming out on it...

God of War 3 is certainly going to be a high-quality game, but the series is lesser known than many, and the entire thing is (overall) targeted to a niche audience. The same could be said about GT5.

Yuuki

You make it sound as if there are ABSOLUTELY no games coming out for the Xbox next year that will push consoles =0
no im saying those games will make people buy the ps3

S

Shadow Soldier

Not to mention the multi platforms that people will buy for the Xbox =D

no im saying those games will make people buy the ps3

That's good and all. But if the Xbox is still in first... what would you do? Release one of your biggest games on a third place console, or go to the next one with the most sales that can handle the game? Hmmm... OH HMMMMMM.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Overall, if a game goes multi-platform, and the same proportion of people buy the game from each audience, more will get the 360 version. If there are those with both, well, if there's no online play/content, then it's pretty much a fifty/fifty as to which console they'd pick the game up for.

S

Shadow Soldier

I can't see online being included in it. Otherwise, it'd be a fucking MMO...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And we all know how I feel about that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back