• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3/Console War Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member

FUCK YEAH, NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2 CONFIRMED!

^Secret Ending Confirmed for Birth by Sleep, pause at 7:00 before video blanks out.

Interesting Note:

1:Axel and Saix when they still possessed their hearts were best friends, in Org 13 its the complete opposites as they end up becoming mortal enemies.
2: Vexion and Zexion also had a close relationship, a Master and Apprentice relationship.
3: Due to the setting being ten years before Kingdom Hearts, its interesting that Aqua meets Kairi and Terra meeting Riku when their both still kids, this is like they are each meeting their successor with Sora being Ven's successor (Who is obviously Roxas and ends up being his nobody)
4: Donald and Goofy make an appearance in BBS ten years before becoming Sora's guardians, which means that they were guardians of Master Yensid while Mickey was still a Keyblade Apprentice. This is why is Kingdom hearts 2 Goofy and Donald respect Yensid so highly, because they use to be his personal guards. (They also meet Ven, a coincidence considering they become Sora's guardians)
5:When Sora was small he saw a shooting star in the sky, in the Kingdom Hearts intro Sora dreams of falling from the sky as a shooting star while in Kingdom hearts 2 he actually does fall from the sky with Riku as shooting star. Could it be that Ven/Roxas was that shooting star that hit Sora as a child becoming his Nobody after being suck into a dark portal from an intense battle with the Dark Keyblader Apprentice .
6: If you pause at 7.00 on the video, you will see KH 2 Sora sitting on a tree. Since this game is set ten years before KH 1 this is most likely the ending as there is nobody telling Sora this story, this could very well be a glance hinting of a hidden ending for KH 3.
7: Ven actually meets Axel when he still had a heart, this is why both Axel and Roxas had a very close bond when Axel found Roxas.

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
What the fuck does that shit have to do with anything?

Kingdom Hearts is a video game, this is an official Kingdom hearts thread. Quite being such a little whiny bitch already about yourself and throwing around curse words you ten year old child, if your not interested then don't post something that would make you look even more like an immature idiot. Seriously I would hate to have you as a friend due to your massive ego thats bigger then the size of your head and the shit that comes out of your mouth or rather what you type (I dont even think it matters, I bet your not that much different on how act in RL like you do in forums, you REALLY need a girlfriend).

Last edited:

KH is light82

um yeah kh3 WILL be on the ps3. you crazies .kingdom hearts has is AND always WILL be w/ sony. and to all those crazy ppl who the xbox is a whole lot better then the ps3 it a console and you need to get a life or get a girl friend or something i mean really.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
um yeah kh3 WILL be on the ps3. you crazies .kingdom hearts has is AND always WILL be w/ sony. and to all those crazy ppl who the xbox is a whole lot better then the ps3 it a console and you need to get a life or get a girl friend or something i mean really.

You're a girl, your thoughts don't matter all that much on KHI.

By the way, Kingdom Hearts has also been with Nintendo, or did you just ignore CoM and 358/2 Days?

Raiden said:
Kingdom Hearts is a video game, this is an official Kingdom hearts thread. Quite being such a little whiny bitch already about yourself and throwing around curse words you ten year old child, if your not interested then don't post something that would make you look even more like an immature idiot. Seriously I would hate to have you as a friend due to your massive ego thats bigger then the size of your head and the shit that comes out of your mouth or rather what you type (I dont even think it matters, I bet your not that much different on how act in RL like you do in forums, you REALLY need a girlfriend).

But what you posted was related to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and BBS. This is a KH3 discussion/console war thread.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
But what you posted was related to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and BBS. This is a KH3 discussion/console war thread.

How does that make it different from the other video games we were talking about, like when this thread turned into a ZELDA timeline discussion. There still video games, why are you two pointing this out now?

S

Shadow Soldier

My dick is just bigger than yours

i have a girlfriend btw

You're just jealous, It's okay. A lot of people are.

At least I'm not the only one who picked up on it -_-

How does that make it different from the other video games we were talking about, like when this thread turned into a ZELDA timeline discussion. There still video games, why are you two pointing this out now?

Because we were using that as an example, even though there's a timeline in the Zelda and KH universe, both games could go on different platforms.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
My dick is just bigger than yours

i have a girlfriend btw

You're just jealous, It's okay. A lot of p

Shadow just because you have over 10k posts doesn't mean your dick is big, are you denial that yours is so small that you need to write a sig saying that its big because you have over 10k in a forum?

Really? Because you wrote it in such small fonts that i couldn't read it until i quoted you, that makes it very convincing. I can tell you don't go out much mainly because you have over 10k plus posts which tells me ALOT on what you actually do in your spare time. To be honest I think your some 13 year old kid because I really cant imagine you being over the age of 15 or even hit puberty yet.

Who the hell would be jealous of you? Seriously, your like..the BIGGEST newfag in this goddamn forum! [With an Avatar that saids [My Dinosaur life].

At least I'm not the only one who picked up on it -_-

Which is funny because this shows how hypocritical you can be, your excuse for the Zelda Timeline discussion is because of an "example". You might as well say talking about exclusives is off topic too.

ecause we were using that as an example, even though there's a timeline in the Zelda and KH universe, both games could go on different platforms.

LOL!, did you just say Zelda could go on different platforms when Nintendo owns the rights to it while Kingdom Hearts is developed by an independent company? And again Shadow, there has never been a game by the KH team that was developed for 360 and the main storyline was always on the playstation brand while side stories were on Nintendo. You can't seem to understand this concept but instead you choose to talk out of your ass believed in false hope. :p

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Closing this thread because you're all shitting it up again.

Shadow Soldier and Raiden: Shut the fuck up and go argue somewhere else. Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back