• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you pre-ordered Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheels

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far?

Hmmm, they probably wouldn't sell out of BBS here, so I could probably just walk in and buy it. Although apparently for Dissidia, they were sold out for a month and a half, before you could just walk in and buy it. So I'm not taking any chances XD

impart

Climb The Sky

just pre-ordered it right now and paid for the guide too. lol

apparently I got %10 off of the guide for doing it with the game.....

impart

Climb The Sky

they should still give it to you if your name and phone number are in they're data base

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Why couldn't Labor Day be on the 7th, not the 6th. -groans- I hope they have a midnight release. Then I might not have to ditch Art History.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

I haven't pre-ordered it yet, but will probably do so with in the next couple of days =3. Hopefully, the bonus will be good.

Spikeyroxas

I had the normal bbs game preordered but then i saw that they had a special edition so i thought 'well its only £5.00 more so i cancelled my first preorder and preordered the special edition. Maybe ill get an extra bonus not detailed :D (hopes)
I ordered from Game.co.uk

Apollo

Silver Member

I guess it depends on the gamestore you go too. The Gamestop I preordered mine in is right across from a middle school so it gets pretty big business, but you still have to give it credit for being on the PSP I think.

It's the only one in town, right downtown. It sees a lot of business, my point was there isn't really a SE fan base here.

Yuni

Banned

I bought the JP version and I have to say it's alot of fun (yes I do understand a little bit of whats going).

mikejaxer

You have yet to explain what an "undub" version is. If you don't want to hear the voices, mute the game.
Muting the game is the stupidest thing i've ever heard...
"undub" is basically the english version but with the original Japanese voices.

Yuni

Banned

don't you just use a pandoras battery and downoad the patch version of this game if you want to do that?

mikejaxer

Yeah, although a pandoras battery is only used to aquire a CFW (Custom Firmware)
And then i'll have to wait if anyone is actually willing to make an Undub version/patch of it :(
I'd rather not talk about these sort of stuff because i don't know if it's allowed =P, and it's offtopic

Only the Critical Mode and the Secret Boss intrests me, and the English voices pushes my buttons, not really worth a pre-order to be honest.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

It's the only one in town, right downtown. It sees a lot of business, my point was there isn't really a SE fan base here.

Oh well, I guess it varies in place...but I know there still is a strong fanbase in some places outside of these forums :D

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Muting the game is the stupidest thing i've ever heard...

No, this quote below is the most stupid thing:
mikejaxer said:
"undub" is basically the english version but with the original Japanese voices

You do realize that is never ever ever ever EVER going to happen, right? (legally anyway) Even if they make a BBSFM (they probably will) it'll still have English voices.

Awards

I dont think im gonna preorder it. Im just gonna pick it up in the store. I dont really feel like paying shipping, and i dont care about the stupid decals :-\

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

hoping for a midnight release

it would be perfect ending for my birthday XD

impart

Climb The Sky

oh man midnight release would be so cool!
its fun to meat local fans :D

but I doubt people would even be there. my local gamestop isnt a very busy one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back