• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorel

hmmm hope your right... Curse Square! this is a pain in the ass to wait for them to say anything! Please just say the release month! please

Last edited:

DatDot

The release date won't stop changing...I pre-ordered it 4 months ago and since that time i have seen the date change constantly, Is Square enjoying torturing their european fans!

Sorel

I have been waiting for this game for years.. im done waiting... i wonder what square europe is doing right now... i dont even think there is a PAL version of KH2.. it is just a joke.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
There would be a kh2 if not the hole fansclub in Europe and Australian would kill them. Like when we were talk befor the release date of USA like: "We're sorry that there would be no Kingdom Hearts II in USA,Europe and Australian!!"

If that really happen Square-Enix would burn in hell!

tidusffxwakka

lol square enix actually loves ntsc releases as look how quickly together they are getting ff7doc and ff12 whereas our tentaive release dates are 5 months apart with doc arriving christmas (november period) and ff12 in march

Dark Fire

lol i think if the ps3 comes out before it, buy that and then get an american verson as it is region free.... yay about time... but is it worth $1079.90... that is the question... they are starting to piss me off... but at least every store agrees with this release date... so square might just be holding from us the public... but man its frustrating

Dark Fire

lol i know i read that too... so such a rip... hey u can do it with kingdom hearts 2 as well, 4 games and get it for $29.95... i laughed coz this guy tried to con me into doing that today and pre order it at eb... i'm like 25 games is worth at least 2 times that on ebay, let alone your ps2. and then he tried it for kh2 as well i'm like NO bugger off...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol the playstation 3 releases in Europe November 19th or somewhere around that date. FF12 gets released after XD Anyway most of the shops here say September 29th/28th as well, I hope they are right. But how can we be sure since S-E never gave a release date XD Darn S-E

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
That's true...Every shop said it to me to here! And yes the ps3 would be in November 19th in Europe and FFXII would be in Octobor 28 or smething like that.....I was sooooo mad! Why do USA get it befor us in Europe and of course FFXII would came in Europe somewhere next year :cursing:

And Kingdom Hearts II is sooooooooooooooo late in Europe :cry: I can't stand this too long to wait!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Guys, the problem is not Square-Enix per se. I mean, not the top of Square-Enix. The real problem is Square-Enix Europe. They are the laziest game bastards I've ever heard of.

They make a site, put a trailer on it and leave it for a month. Their fansection hasnt been updated for years... literally. They release their games at least 5 months after the US release, while US manages to get a 4 months gap...

PALs are screwed, we got the stupid side of S-E...

Dont be surprised when S-E tells us we'll get the game in December. Not only does that give them more profit, they also have more time....... time....

JapanesePanda

^^^ To further prove your point, Square-Enix have just anounced the US release date for Final Fantasy III for the DS today. Just under 3 months after the Japanese release.

Anyone want to take bets on it coming 7 months to Europe/Australia after the US release date?

tidusffxwakka

another final fantasy release date for the us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna complain someone got square enix europes email, i gonna demand a release date someone wanna help draft it?

Squall18

I know three websites that say KH2's PAL release date is September 29th.
Wheather it actually comes out then is another story, but still there is hope.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I know three websites that say KH2's PAL release date is September 29th.
Wheather it actually comes out then is another story, but still there is hope.

Exactly, how many times did we get excited? And how many times was it for nothing? Exactly, I cant think of any time this didnt happen.

And the funniest part is Im not excited about KH2 at all anymore. I might not even buy it... Everything I hear about it, the disappointing changes...

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah but that was like only in a few months this seems the right amount of time for it to have been converted and come out

tidusffxwakka

i dunno when the dragon quest website went live it was about 1 1/2 months before the release date.... so if the kh2 camo online today then uit could still be the end of september or october

Dark Fire

their lazyness should leave them dead and rooting, they just sit there on their fat @$$ slapoing each other with way to torcher us... i mean this is getting sad. and yeah i'm no long as physc as i was when it first was released in amerca.

and New2Ya, i don't believe this delay will make money, i find they will lose money, no one will want to buy it soon, if they are not careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back