• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixxx8

remember the part where wakka says that he and tidus were trying to swim as far as they could,but at a certain point they couldn't get any farther? but the weird thing is that there ARE boats at destiny island,sora also says something about those boats when the heartless attack destiny island...also,did you ever notice that you only see sora's house one time in the game? it's when his mother calls him and he sees the upcoming storm...makes you wonder where you can find that house :)

Nemesis

Riku-Keyblade said:
Technicly it was never confirmed that that's kairi... She looks almost nothing like her old self. I think it is but it still doesnt prove that that's her. This thread is now pointless!

allright.. someone who thinks like i do. I have returned to annoy the living hell out of most of you!

seriously

Anyway.. it seems to me that now most of you have nothing to argue about... too bad...

so yhea, if it is in fact her(cause i agree with Riku-Keyblade) then her role is probably mearly filler background story. She's there for filler, but not much otherwise for show. Odd's are this is about the limit of what we see of her, this little bit at the begining, and then a little more at the end, where either a)Sora and Kairi will be reunited, leaving a sequal up in the air, or b) Kairi and Sora wont be reunited, almost making sure a sequal will be made.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
so yhea, if it is in fact her(cause i agree with Riku-Keyblade) then her role is probably mearly filler background story. She's there for filler, but not much otherwise for show. Odd's are this is about the limit of what we see of her, this little bit at the begining, and then a little more at the end, where either a)Sora and Kairi will be reunited, leaving a sequal up in the air, or b) Kairi and Sora wont be reunited, almost making sure a sequal will be made.

Sorry Nemesis. :/ I beg to differ. One of the major themes of KH2 is if Sora will ever meet Riku and Kairi, in other words, Kairi is still important. Yes it is a major theme sais Nomura.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
^ You said Rikku (with 2 K's which isn't KH Riku but FF Rikku) and sais...but I know that what the topic isn't for.

So who has some Kairi theories that they think are right?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Your just waiting to disporve them huh, KL?

And that shall be edited...>_>;

Milh_Amethyz

remember the part where wakka says that he and tidus were trying to swim as far as they could,but at a certain point they couldn't get any farther? but the weird thing is that there ARE boats at destiny island,sora also says something about those boats when the heartless attack destiny island...also,did you ever notice that you only see sora's house one time in the game? it's when his mother calls him and he sees the upcoming storm...makes you wonder where you can find that house

Is at the other side of the island you have to cross it using a boat
When did wakka says that he and tidus were triying to swim as far as they could i can't recall that cause i think he didn't say that but then again i may be wrong may be i wasn't paying attetion when i speak to wakka though....

If you can see in the trailer with the houses in Destiny Island....... One of those House is Kairi's.......I think......

Nemesis

monkeybutt said:
Sorry Nemesis. :/ I beg to differ. One of the major themes of KH2 is if Sora will ever meet Riku and Kairi, in other words, Kairi is still important. Yes it is a major theme sais Nomura.

well ok, yes true. what i meant was that ok, yes she is important, but in KH Sora was trying to find her, more so than Riku after a point. Now she is safe(perhaps only for so long, but safe none the less) and Sora is chasing after Riku and the King. So her importance is lessened in this game than the first one. Yes she is important overall, but her role i feel will be lessened then KH1.

S

Shinberry

Sorry i'm new so I didn't know what's really going on but the RHG is Kairi ? I mean the girl who's looking at destiny Island with selphie in the trailer isn't she kairi ?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The RHG is Kairi
The girl on Destiny Islands with her back turned and is with Selphie is Kairi
The girl in the end of ASAS is Kairi

They are all Kairi.

~NGD OMEGA~

The ASAS Kairi is an early concept of the KH2ish Kairi, and since it is in FMV it looks a lot different than the regular one, especially with the early concept variable.

RHG is the early preview of Kairi, before we saw her face like with BHK.

The girl standing next to Selphie (Come on, that is OBVIOUSLY HER!!!) is the long awaited frontal view of the KH2 Kairi, FACE INCLUDED!!! Also you can tell it looks like Kairi because her face looks vaugely similar (I'm shocked how they made it look different yet the same at the same time!). That should answer all of your questions I hope...

Nemesis

It is in all honesty very hard to post how she looks the same yet different. On the one hand, from what i have seen, she has had the most significant changes, as in height( i cant fully recall, but im pretty certain she wasnt that much taller than Selphie, maybe even the same height in KH1) it has been awhile since i played KH1, so dont quote me on that.Her hair is also longer, noticablely longer, not like Sora's "few inch" difference. The change of clothing, well ok, thats not so much a big thing(she might still have a similar costume, i doubt they will keep her in a school uniform all game). The similarity is she has a similar facail structure, and for me more noticeable is her eyes and her hair. Her hair looks the same( i still think its a bit darker than before.) and the eyes. she still has those baby blue eyes.

ok, so i made no sense. Oh well.

Isn't it obvious they have made all the characters look slightly older.

Nemesis

Gunblader Lionheart said:
Isn't it obvious they have made all the characters look slightly older.

well yhea, they did. i mean, that goes without saying. But it doesnt change the fact that they didnt change anyone quite as much as they did Kairi, if that is in fact her( i still hold my doubts, although im about 90% sure its her)

then again, stubborn like a mule. i could be makeing a montain out of a ant-hill.

Nemesis said:
well yhea, they did. i mean, that goes without saying. But it doesnt change the fact that they didnt change anyone quite as much as they did Kairi, if that is in fact her( i still hold my doubts, although im about 90% sure its her)

then again, stubborn like a mule. i could be makeing a montain out of a ant-hill.

Yeah your right there, this is pretty stupid but it could be possible that she is a really older of Kairi from the future... With the whole twilight topic

Hey Ive just noticed we've been on multiple threads these last couple of hours.

Nemesis

Yeah your right there, this is pretty stupid but it could be possible that she is a really older of Kairi from the future... With the whole twilight topic

Hey Ive just noticed we've been on multiple threads these last couple of hours.

lol yhea we have. debating back and forth. It's all good either way.

Time travel though? i might have missed somthing, where did that come from?

Well It's kinda me own theory with doors of darknesses opening and twilight dimensions is it possible of time travel to occur theortically....

Nemesis

Well It's kinda me own theory with doors of darknesses opening and twilight dimensions is it possible of time travel to occur theortically....

ahh... allrighty then. Time travel and what not... i guess can make sense, but its odd. i would have to hear the full thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back