• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis said:
ahh... allrighty then. Time travel and what not... i guess can make sense, but its odd. i would have to hear the full thing.

yeah of course... I really didn't put much thought into this it was just a possibility

This timetravel was just a thought and shouldnt be taken to seriously

Nemesis said:
lol. well until something new comes up that proves otherwise, its a valid theory

Thanks Nemisis... ;) Wouldn't it be cool if you could fight with kairi on your team

Nemesis

Gunblader Lionheart said:
Thanks Nemisis... ;) Wouldn't it be cool if you could fight with kairi on your team

meh..not really. for me, it would be too much of a burden. Besides, I like Donald and Goofy more. Odds are u will have to protect her, kinda like what it looks like u have to do with Meg in Underworld.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nemesis said:
meh..not really. for me, it would be too much of a burden. Besides, I like Donald and Goofy more. Odds are u will have to protect her, kinda like what it looks like u have to do with Meg in Underworld.

Ya, I saw that Meg thing! It looks so awesome. The AI actually have brains. >>;

Nemesis said:
Fair enough... :) I'm not saying donald and goofy is bad on team and I suppose you'd want to protect kairi and that could lead to you suffering critical damage so yeah my bad

Nemesis

Milh_Amethyz said:
I wonder what Selphie is saying to Kairi...

thats a good question. I guess it would depend.

when a world is restored, do the ppl in it forget about the heartless? i know Kairi, Sora and Riku would be exceptions, cause they didnt technically get swallowed completly by the darkness, but what about everyone else? would they remember anything of the heartless?

Nemesis

Milh_Amethyz said:
according from the lips of Selphie.....I think shes ask "What are you thinking Kairi?" I think.....

well.. 90% chance there that the lips are moving in an Japanese context. so reading lips like that is hard. I dont know if they change it, or if they try to fix it, but i dont really think reading her lips is gonna help.

Milh_Amethyz

For all i can say is nothing....cause its already proven that RHG is Kairi.........Now i was just wondering what is she going to be in KH2? What her role in the game?

Milh_Amethyz said:
For all i can say is nothing....cause its already proven that RHG is Kairi.........Now i was just wondering what is she going to be in KH2? What her role in the game?

It is Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back