• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

I'm sorry, I respected you for awhile >_>; You ever hear of Hawaii? And their are more then two islands on both Destiny Islands and Hawaii.

Listen too good old monkeybutt *Withholds laughter*. He'll stear you right. See what he means, it is possible to have one name for multiple islands, however Destiny Islands at least has an S at the end to signify plural (Used in english, usually meaning more than one when there is an S after a word).

Reverse Rebirth

Yes i understand that but that does not work when there is an S on the end making it plural. A singular name connecting it makes sense. Even parts of Canada are disconnected by water but Cannada is still refered to as one place.

What monkeybutt is saying still doens't change the fact that only one island crafted their destiny. The one with the door.

This is why I find it wrong to call it Destiny Islands.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't have time to argue about this. -.-' Atleast not tonight. I shall return tommorow. One last thing:

The Islands Are Still A whole. Hawaii is considered a whole. And so are all the Destiny Islands. If i recall correctly when that one Island was Destroyd, The island with the homes were as well. So it wasn't just that one island shaping the destines. Of course everything came back in the end.

Reverse Rebirth

The fact that both islands has nothing to do with the shaping of their destiny the play island does. Also Hawaii is still not plural. I am still waiting for an example of 2 seperate Islands tied with a plural name.

Ha i'm tired too i'll be out soon almost 12 *yawns*

~NGD OMEGA~

The other islands shaped their destinies as well, that Island was just where they played. Their homes, schools, and TVs were on the other islands. So you can't say just one shaped their destinys together... in fact, they all did... in one way or another...

Reverse Rebirth

not really. I only say this because the other islands had no part in the door. In turn the keyblade and the other worlds. the entire game (about their destiny) revolved around the play island

DarkestSora

RHG is now confirmed as Kairi b/c I say so ok and plus she looks just like her if u can tell she does

enygma

real world examples of pluralized island names:
caribean ISLANDS
gulf ISLANDS
galapagos ISLANDS
cook ISLANDS
cayman ISLANDS
fiji ISLANDS
marshall ISLANDS
virgin ISLANDS
channel ISLANDS
solomon ISLANDS
shetland ISLANDS
turks ISLANDS
faroe ISLANDS
pitcairin ISLANDS
orkney ISLANDS
san jaun ISLANDS
And the bloody list goes on and on. a simple google search on islands turned all those up in the first 51 out of 71,000 matches so give it up on the destiny island bullpatooty

adventchildkiori

There talking about Destinys Islands being more then one island which is true. because at the beginning of KH when Sora goes to the one island he goes:

"What's that? (saw his friend's boat) Riku's boat. And Kairi's!"

it even says in the script that im getting this from:

"Sora rides his boat to the island and saw a black sphere at the dark
sky."

it says that right before he says he see kairis and rikus boat... this is meaning he had to ride a boat to get to the island it mainly shows in KH.

Just to add this to, I think this topic needs to be closed its already said that RHG is kairi... this topic is basically pointless now (plus everytime I come here they talk about everything except the topic...)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It's not my fault people are so damn ignorant about the basic facts..

XD and what's sadder is that it was proven like 5 times already.

1. The KH1 Kairi in walking down that road. (was shown at the Premiere Party) It showed the Island from Kh1 in the distance surrounded by water while she was on another with houses.
2. The Jump Festa trailer
3. TGS 2004 trailer.
4. TGS 2003 Trailer
5. KH1. Sora looks out his window and you see the play island surrounded by water. Meaning he's on another island.

And possibly the E3 trailer but I haven't seen it in a while....and I'm downloading it now...

~NGD OMEGA~

Once again KL is the ultimate voice of truth here. There are Several Islands in Destiny IslandS. This has been proven countless times in the trailers. If you don't believe it... than that is your problem.

Kyeblademaster25

My personal opinion is that it's Kairi because she"is" at Destiny Island,she has red hair and in the Jump Festa trailer she's waiting at the same spot on the beach where Kairi was in the ending of KH. Also in the trailer you see Selphie talk to her. In my opinion she probably is trying to comfort Kairi that Sora Will come Back.
See Ya!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Let me define problem. It's not the problem like "too much homework" its problem like get a brain. >_> It can't be broken down anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back