• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
ok yea this sounds odd...
a girl is posting on the GF thread...
but im bi and i have a GF and i need help.
ok...weve been going out for a week. but now this other girl id liked for awhile has a GF and its a girl i HATE.
i want to kill her GF REEEEEEEALLY bad. how can i deal with it without actually cussing her out?

sora741

ok yea this sounds odd...
a girl is posting on the GF thread...
but im bi and i have a GF and i need help.
ok...weve been going out for a week. but now this other girl id liked for awhile has a GF and its a girl i HATE.
i want to kill her GF REEEEEEEALLY bad. how can i deal with it without actually cussing her out?
ok then don't cuss her out but leave it u have a gf if u want the girl u might have to break up with yours. Anyway keep it cool dude

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well...You could ignore it.
You should focus on your own matters with your current girlfriend. Jealousy won't get you anywhere.

So just try to be calm about it.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Ok, I need some help. I'm always shy when it comes to girls I like. I don't get that. I flirt with alot of girls. I don't feel nervous, I don't feel any physical attraction to them. We're just friends. We'd hold hands and etc. for fun, but when it comes to somebody I like and would like to get to know better, I shrivel up, my body gets cold and I naturally stutter, and that doesn't help my situation. I feel like a loser. 17 and still can't talk to girls. Any ideas?

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I was somewhat the same way...

ask them out, just do it... There isn't any shame in that...you should feel proud for finally doing it, if people laugh, just say atleast I have guts.

[√]Genuflect
Me and Destiny's End are kinda same.
I also befriends girls i like.
It's kinda hard to tell one of them that i like her.
She's been treating me like a brother.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ok, I need some help. I'm always shy when it comes to girls I like. I don't get that. I flirt with alot of girls. I don't feel nervous, I don't feel any physical attraction to them. We're just friends. We'd hold hands and etc. for fun, but when it comes to somebody I like and would like to get to know better, I shrivel up, my body gets cold and I naturally stutter, and that doesn't help my situation.

Eh, I'm similar. I don't think I get as nervous as you, but I think I understand what you must be feeling. Though, it's the first time something like this has happened to me...

As for advice...I'm terrible at giving such, but what I do is try to put that feeling aside and treat them just as I would anyone else. I know that's probably easier said than done, though...

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Two words.

Buck
up.

Simple concept. If you like a girl, invite her to come when you go places. Hang out with her outside of the normal, forced areas. Talk to her frankly, listen when she talks, ACTUALLY understand what she's saying, and show that the two of you have some common ground and common interests. When she decides she likes you, you'll know. At which point, pick a nice, quiet moment. Ensure that you've made physical contact with her before at some point, and move in slowly. Don't dive in at her like a beast, she'll freak. Go slow, touch her chin, if she wants she'll take care of the rest. If she turns you down, relax and try again in the future, but not SOON, wait.

The most important thing: Don't be a *****. They're not gonna maul you and chew up your brains. The worst thing a girl can do is say no.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
and show that the two of you have some common ground and common interests.

But what if you don't have common grounds or interests? What do you then?

The most important thing: Don't be a *****. They're not gonna maul you and chew up your brains. The worst thing a girl can do is say no.

Eh, I'm not one for risks myself. Pessimist, I'd say, though I do prefer the term "realist". I'll keep your advice in mind for the future though. I'm sure it'll serve me at some point, though perhaps not for a while. So, thanks, I guess.

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
But what if you don't have common grounds or interests? What do you then?

If you truly just want to hook up, you could always go with the "make up my interests" approach.

Eh, I'm not one for risks myself. Pessimist, I'd say, though I do prefer the term "realist". I'll keep your advice in mind for the future though. I'm sure it'll serve me at some point, though perhaps not for a while. So, thanks, I guess.

That's because the term pessimist is a negative term, which you don't like being labeled, as you'd be labled negative, so you labell yourself as a realist because it's not negative.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If you truly just want to hook up, you could always go with the "make up my interests" approach.

Nah. Such a relationship would be shallow and based on lies, and that thought doesn't sit well with me.

That's because the term pessimist is a negative term, which you don't like being labeled, as you'd be labled negative, so you labell yourself as a realist because it's not negative.

That's what was implied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back