• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

See, there's this wonderful thread called 'Dating Problems' at the top of the page.

This thread is wholly and truefully un needed.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
You know how they say girls like the bad boy? Well that's kinda true, why dont yall dudes try saying something that she wasnt expecting and maybe play around with her a little. And when we say stop we usually mean ' keep going '. I can go for a little rough housing but not too much though then it starts to get on my nerves. : )

sora741

You know how they say girls like the bad boy? Well that's kinda true, why dont yall dudes try saying something that she wasnt expecting and maybe play around with her a little. And when we say stop we usually mean ' keep going '. I can go for a little rough housing but not too much though then it starts to get on my nerves. : )
lolz thanks we did need it from a womans perspective:toungesmile:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
my my i can't believe this thread still it's own thread, instead of being merged or something..

anywho.

I have little to no confidence in my self what so ever, but somehow I am & are engaged to my girlfriend. I mean I screw around with people sometimes and I'm extremely odd (trust me on that) but somehow i have all the girls i know always telling me every single "personal" detail about their lives...i mean seriously i'm a friend but Jesus Christ...sometimes it's too much.

But having said that you could always be that type of person to you them, get info on not just that particular person but girls in general by what they say. They also tend to be into you to (haha) the stories i could tell xD

but meh you can't just go by a guideline, like I've or anyone else has said..sure i contradicted myself but meh, i say just let things happen, if you try to get a girlfriend then you'll probably fail, when you stop caring you tend to end up in those situations...

but eh..what do i know

iloveyou502

I'm not optimistic about my chances of having a girlfriend. I can't even get myself to talk to a girl, and if they talk to me, I can barely respond. I look like hell, have a boring personality, and no confidence at all.

It seems hopeless right now.

Aw man come on dont say sh!t like that it breaks my heart. some advice if youre feeling REALLY desperate and you really want a girl, go get someone else who looks like hell ( you said it I didn't ). Just hug her and be nice to her we can look past looks because we're self centered being who love attention. Especially ugly girls.

D

Deleted member 36435

ok so me and ShadowNight where helping one of the mods out with a Gf problem so we thought that hey if we can help him he can help other people too so come here to ask for GF help like how to get a girl and stuff like that.
Why did you have to state this?

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Aw man come on dont say sh!t like that it breaks my heart. some advice if youre feeling REALLY desperate and you really want a girl, go get someone else who looks like hell ( you said it I didn't ). Just hug her and be nice to her we can look past looks because we're self centered being who love attention. Especially ugly girls.

... No. Just no.

How would that poor girl feel knowing that he was just being nice to her to make himself feel good? If a guy did that, and the girl found out, then no self-respecting girl would want to be around him.

Sorry, but it has to be said, don't follow that advice. It'll end up leaving some poor girl feeling terrible about herself, and that's something that no-one deserves. Ever.

Riku Replica said:
I'm not optimistic about my chances of having a girlfriend. I can't even get myself to talk to a girl, and if they talk to me, I can barely respond. I look like hell, have a boring personality, and no confidence at all.

It seems hopeless right now.

Aw, sorry to hear you're not feeling so good. It sounds like you need to build up your confidence a little more. How about trying to speak to girls while in a group? Like, while your friends are around, too? You'll feel more relaxed, and therefore, speaking to girls will come easier.

Oh, and on the looks? Don't worry about that at all. If a girl refuses to go out with you because of looks, then they're very shallow, and not the type of girl you want to be with.

<3

T

Tyler Durden

Oh, and on the looks? Don't worry about that at all. If a girl refuses to go out with you because of looks, then they're very shallow, and not the type of girl you want to be with.

Unless of course, she's hot.

Sorry, but I'm one of the many guys right now that wants a physical, casual relationship instead of a sappy bulls*** emotional one.

And don't worry kid, some girls always fall for the weird looking guys. Many ugly guys get the trophy wife/girlfriend because they are nice.

Whoever said that being mean was lying. There's a difference between teasing and being an ass.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I asked. they MIGHT change it...hopefully. I dunno why he made it guys only...it should be called gf/bf help thread.

as for your problem, man. Just have confidence...that's the normal way...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Personally, I just hate that.

I'm sorry, but I'm not abusive, I don't want to make the girl that I like feel like shit. I want her to know that I love her and that I wouldn't do anything to make her feel bad. I'll be there for her, no matter what.

But apparently none of that matters. . .geuss I'll be a loner for my life. . .

anime_chic

Website
www.myspace.com
well actually at my skool all the badboys are wannabee boyfriends but the popular nicce boys that are sweet and give u presents have girlfriends and ilike two of them <3 but some1 who asked me out once was like begging so i said no the least harsh way i could

iloveyou502

... No. Just no.

How would that poor girl feel knowing that he was just being nice to her to make himself feel good? If a guy did that, and the girl found out, then no self-respecting girl would want to be around him.

Sorry, but it has to be said, don't follow that advice. It'll end up leaving some poor girl feeling terrible about herself, and that's something that no-one deserves. Ever.

Aw, sorry to hear you're not feeling so good. It sounds like you need to build up your confidence a little more. How about trying to speak to girls while in a group? Like, while your friends are around, too? You'll feel more relaxed, and therefore, speaking to girls will come easier.

<3

Although I take no offense to your comment snowdog, I am willing to defend myself. about looks, No a girl may not completely reject you but she will keep you in the friend-zone. I know because I do it. And also I was trying to advise him to I dont know, Stay in his league. Not saying that in a bad way because Im sure he's a very nice person but we have to be realistic. getting girls is about game basically ever watched The Pick Up Artist on VH1? He said he was hopeless so I was giving him advice for a hopeless person . Crap I realize I sound like an asshole right now and my deepest apology if this hurts your feelings Replica Riku. :unsure:

For Stavros: In my post about bad boys I will admit that A bit of my own personal preference came through and I apologize ( twice in the same message, dang ) if I made it sound like all girls were like that. And also I dont like a dude to treat me like badly, i just think a man should always have a little firmness in his voice. There sorry Im not as selfless as the rest of yall but you dont have to flame me for it.

Last edited:

sora741

ok dude whats up i gotta read up on you guys post and give advise but ill be on vacate for a while so keep the place runnin smooth ok

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
For Stavros: In my post about bad boys I will admit that A bit of my own personal preference came through and I apologize ( twice in the same message, dang ) if I made it sound like all girls were like that. And also I dont like a dude to treat me like badly, i just think a man should always have a little firmness in his voice. There sorry Im not as selfless as the rest of yall but you dont have to flame me for it.

I wasn't flaming you, I was just stating my opinion, and that was somewhat of a. . .touchy subject.

Ultimate - I'll help you, just state your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back