• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
You people might say your 12 and you shouldnt care but I just want to know how can I get a girl (sorry if it offends anyone the way I said it) because im not the good looking guy and I dont know how to get a girl.

Thanks to whoever helps me.

You people might say your 12 and you shouldnt care but I just want to know how can I get a girl (sorry if it offends anyone the way I said it) because im not the good looking guy and I dont know how to get a girl.

Thanks to whoever helps me.

Hey, man, I'm 12 and I care! But, I have no avice on the subject, just a few ideas.

First, try to be yourself. Probably obvious, but, you never know. so, basically don't go telling them that your related to Oprah Winfrey. Yeah, like you would do that anyway.

Also, try to be nice to girls. That supposedly helps. Hell, I'm the last person who would know, though.

Well, thats all I can think, so, if it helps, thats Great! If it doesn't, well, sorry.

-Wae416

Replica Riku

@iloveyou502-I appreciate you giving me advice. But, I only want to find a girl who I really want to connect with, not just any I can find.. Not to mention I can't even go up to a girl.

@snowdog-The sad thing is, I don't even have any normal friends.

I'm probably beyond help, but thanks for trying to help me, guys.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
One thing that sucks is down here in the Music City, (Nashville, Tennessee) most girls go for the "thugged out gangsta" guys...

Or the guys that look like they're 21 but a senior.

It's a good thing i don't have to deal with that anymore xD

but I'm just saying..around here the ghetto persona is more apparent than anything else. If no ghetto it's semi.."i think I'm hood" attitude...which is just sickening.

Sometimes it's just all about location i guess

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
AC:I know what you mean by getting into trouble and my school you cant really interact with people cause almost every single class I go to im stuck with the same people from homeroom (not a coincidence-I know I misspelled) but I have seen some girls I might like but never talked to them or know their name.

S.Knight:Act tougher how?

Also thanks guys for helping me so far.

AC:I know what you mean by getting into trouble and my school you cant really interact with people cause almost every single class I go to im stuck with the same people from homeroom (not a coincidence-I know I misspelled) but I have seen some girls I might like but never talked to them or know their name.

S.Knight:Act tougher how?

Also thanks guys for helping me so far.

Just say hi.... That is the best advice. Honestly, just say hi. Eventually, they might say hi back......

Lol, worst advice ever, I know.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
But I dont know her name,ive never talked to her,and she has probably never seen me.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
I've got one...

So this year I'm currently going to a new school.
It's a small school,about 100+ students compared to my old school of like 9000 students..
but that's not the point..

Anyways as it's a small school,there's only a few girls that I consider hot and are my type (erm what you would call "scene")

So this week,the hottest girl in the whole freaking school begins to wait for the bus in the same bus stop that I wait in..

And we soon got to talking and we've become pretty good friends..

Then yesterday she began telling me how she wants a boyfriend and stuff,and she became more flirty with me..(though i'm not sure if she's flirty with most guys)

well my friends think I should go for it and ask her out but i'm not so sure seeing as how we've only barely begun talking this week.But then again,she's sooo hot that in this competitive environment ,some guy could come and sweep her off her feet any day...

so my question is should I go for it?
is a week enough to really get to know someone??

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Dark: Make your move

Ultima Sora: ask her for her name, this is a pick up line I learned

"Why don't we skip the whole pick up line, and I can ask you your name"

or change it around...

dark___edge

I know you're new...but unless you have a discussion about this thread, that's considered spamming, I realize you're new, but try not to do it again, k?

Sorry about that (silly 25 character thing)
F*ck! I just double posted. Sorry! I'm an eejit! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back