• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(o.o) Fanclub For The TAV Trio (o.o)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Okay, then, we have Ven (baby) and Aqua (glue). What's Terra? xD Naive, perhaps? Gullible? Optimistic?

Terra's not really that much more gullible than Ven is, honestly. His gullibility just causes much worse problems, in most cases. XD;

I'd say Terra's the earnest one, because that's the word they use in his official description, and it's a pretty good word to use to describe him.

Oh, and, request joinage?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
May I join, please???? :3
Oh, and, request joinage?

UNOFFICIAL WELCOME
la.gif

Terra's not really that much more gullible than Ven is, honestly. His gullibility just causes much worse problems, in most cases. XD;

I'd say Terra's the earnest one, because that's the word they use in his official description, and it's a pretty good word to use to describe him.

True, true. xD They both fall for things, Terra just falls for the tricks of the bad guys, whereas, Ven doesn't (usually).

That is a good word for him. o: Certainly describes him well.
We got the trio titles, then.
dummy.gif

NeoEevee

Seems like Ventus too...

They're both pretty naive. Still cuddly though.

This convo has inspired me. Maybe I'll write a one shot where Ven and Terra get magically de-aged to five years old and Eraqus entrusts Aqua with their care while he goes to Yen Sid for advice on how to sort out this problem.

Quoth mini-Terra: "DOGPILE ON AQUA!"

NeoEevee

YES. XD that'd be absurdly adorable and hilarious. <3
I'll start plotting it out in school on Monday. x3 Along with this weird KH/Lyrical Nanoha I've been meaning to do for a while now...

ANYWAY, I think I'm nearing the end of Birth by Sleep. Aqua and Ven are making their way to the Keyblade Graveyard, while Terra is stuck with Eraqus. It's my level 30 against his level Chuck Norris, I swear. He's kicking my ass six different ways. :[

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Thanks for the welcome!

This is perhaps the cutest trio, ever. I loved their interactions with each other at the beginning of the game. Aqua commenting on Ventus and Terra on something like, "If you two were brothers..." was just adorable. I like how Aqua treats Ventus as a brother, too. During the Master Qualifications Exam when she was all like, "VEN, GO TO YOUR ROOM!" XD

NeoEevee

Thanks for the welcome!

This is perhaps the cutest trio, ever. I loved their interactions with each other at the beginning of the game. Aqua commenting on Ventus and Terra on something like, "If you two were brothers..." was just adorable. I like how Aqua treats Ventus as a brother, too. During the Master Qualifications Exam when she was all like, "VEN, GO TO YOUR ROOM!" XD
I know. I KNOOOOOOOOOOW.

It's like they had a mainline to your heartstrings and were playing them like a giant harp, amirite? ;_;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Found this on Gamefaqs:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Discuss?

Edit: Found this on Photobucket

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
8D I LOVE BREAKTIME! It's like, the cutest move. Ever. And it's useful!

...which reminds me, I should probably go level grind before I try and face Vanitas again...

Good luck against Van! :D

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Found this on Gamefaqs:

The scene in Radiant Garden after they fight that Trinity Armor, Terra got mad because Aqua was "spying" on him for Eraqus. She tries to explain but he isn't hearing it. Meanwhile Ven chastises her for having a superior attitude after become a Keyblade Master and also calls her "terrible". She did say something like "It doesn't sound like what the Master told you to do" but that was one sentence and I don't think that paints her as someone with a superior attitude.

Was it different in the Japanese Version? Did she convey a more superior attitude or something? Because to me it just looked like they overreacted to her acting on her orders. I'd just like to hear your guys' opinion, because this has really been bugging me.

Discuss?

The way I saw it, none of them are really thinking straight at the moment, because of everything that's been building up until then. Finding out Aqua's been sent to spy on Terra plays right in to Terra's own fear that there's something wrong with him and makes Ven defensive because he doesn't want to admit he's been worried about Terra too - and Ven's realization that Aqua's been sent to take him home makes it even worse for him, because he really doesn't want to be left behind like that. Complicating things even further is the fact that, considering Master Eraqus' training, having Aqua watch Terra to make sure he doesn't fall to the darkness is somewhat akin to Aqua watching Terra to make sure he hasn't contracted rabies. It's not just a fear that Terra might not be strong enough that's affecting them - there's also a fear that Terra might become a threat, in which case, Aqua would be obligated to cut him down. =/

So, basically, they all have their reasons for acting the way they do, and they're all kind of lashing out because they're in pain, so none of them are really "right" or "wrong." Kingdom Hearts loves that kind of situation. XD;

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Found this on Gamefaqs:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Discuss?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: Found the scene. I'll post the script:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Meawhile, the person who uploaded the videos I checked had this in the description:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TOO. CUTE.

EDIT 2:
Found this picture on photobucket. xD I love it.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

NeoEevee

EDIT 2:
Found this picture on photobucket. xD I love it.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I love it. *saves it* I adore the whole "TAV with Ven as the child and Terra and Aqua as his parents" mentality. Vani being there just makes it cuter. x3 Because in a way, Vani's like Ven's... very, very dysfunctional twin brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back