• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

o.k who would have Thought we would get so far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
im not surprised were where we are now.
I mean we already knew we were getting a kh2 after KH1 from the secret ending.

and its Disney and Square
its got all the money behind it in the world...

yomitchymitch

Just thinking about it. For the 10th year anniversary..
What if they did a re release? I know a lot of people want it.

Like a Kh1/2 remake for ps3.
Just a thought

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was a wittle lad(no I am not a english man, Im an American THANK YOU :D) 12 years old, Remembering my friend showing me a cross over game of Square Soft, and Disney, he was in the world of the monkeys, Deep Jungle. I remember he let me try it out, and I did, and I totally feel in love with the game, since I am a fan of RPGs at the time, He also shown me Final Fantasy VII as well. But anyways, He let me borrow it till I got my own copy, and I did :D

I beat the game. xD

KHCoM - well I saw a commercial of it, and I got CoM for Xmas when I was 14 :3

2nd KHII, I was around 15(going on to 16 xD) years old. I remember how hyped up I was about KHII, since I got my first computer, and I was looking stuff up about the series. I had to get it the next day, But anyways, I still got it. My friend asked me if I could get him a copy and he can pay me when I give him the copy, and I did :D. Beat the game.

Now then, about a year later. My bestfriend(the one who shown me KH1 :D), got Japanese Ps2, and KHIIFM+. He let me play it. and I wanted to get it. and My Birthday(17th :D) was coming up and I asked my mom if She'll let me get a Japanese PS2, and KHIIFM+. And She did :D. So I beat both games. She also let me get KHFM a month after lol.

Than, Re:CoM came out about a year later. Got that, and It was my first Pre-ordering item ever. :D got the post cards still too, and this was around the time i joined KHI :D I was 18 at the time too.

Okay Few months or so later, Days(JPN version) I ordered it probably a week after its released in Japan. I didnt think I could get it, But I did. Made a file, accidentally deleted it, Made a new one and beat it. Than got the NA version. This is when I was around 18(JPN version) - 19(ENG version). I got a KH tattoo for my love of the game(on my 19th Birthday, It isnt a Days tattoo, its a tattoo that has the same symbol as KH Mobile with out Kingdom Hearts across it, just the symbol of the Heart, Crown, and Keyhole.) <3, and It does has a meaning towards my friends too :)

Than Now here we are. sorta. 19 years old. January. I got the game, about a week or so after its release from Japan,(yes BBS JPN version). I didnt think I would get it. But I did anyways. But than I beat it, recently I beat the secret boss. Than now here we are, Im 20, and getting BBS in the mail tomorrow(well, you know yeah). IM EXCITED AND PUMPED UP. Gonna Game install it, play it and KICK SOME MAJOR ASSES D:<

Z

Zulkir

The game I originally played only to see Cloud, Squall, and Seph in higher graphics, I play for much more now.

And by much more I mean Zack in lower graphics.

RonXsilva

I dont remeber my age when i played them seeings as i am an old fart compared to some of you but all I remeber from my first plays through the KH story was the persistence I had to beat all those hard bosses...funny thing is back then those bosses seemed soooooo hard now not so much~But i did beat then ALL and damn proud of it~

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
*Fallen Prince*-
AWWW!!! So sweet! I dunno what my KH story was... I think it was KH 358/2days (since I haven't been a fan for that long)... I dunno, I think I read a manga page online and was wondering about what it was when I came across the Kingdom Hearts series. I fell in love and bought KH358/2days, which although reviewers are saying isn't that great of a game, I still love because it was my first ever Kingdom hearts game... And Roxas is still tied for first (along with Ventus) fave character because he was the first character I ever played on a KH game. BUT TODAY'S THE DAY! THE DAY I GET A PSP AND THE BIRTH BY SLEEP GAME! *Takes out the Sangria* Here's to my stupidity on 4th of July and the release of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep! *Chugs the Sangria*

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I know I can't believe. I use to play the KH1 in 2nd grade and I drop it for a bit because I could not beat Riku. Then a lot later, I beat KH1, beat KH2, and Re:Com just before JP days. Now Over a year and a half later Birth by Sleep is finally here in english. I also can't believe how far the game has come. I was in game stop yesterday and they still have KH1.

Go Kingdom Hearts

A

Artorius Rex

All yes BHK when people thought KHII was going to be good. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good times.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Yeah, time sure does fly. I remember getting all hype after seeing BHK

Dude, I remember that too. *high five*

A lot changed since then. Though I can't help but think the fanbase has become more annoying as a whole. :/

I remember commercials for the first on tv. I wanted it because of the FF, but couldn't since I didn't have a PS2 yet. Took till christmas the next year before I had the game, I forgot about it untill that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back