• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~(O)_._(O)~~ Fate Cafe And Hotel ~~(O)_._(O)~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: (O)_._(O) Fate Cafe (O)_._(O)

I hope they have pizza and cookies and cream ice cream. . .*stares off into space and dreams of pizza and cookies and cream ice cream*

I thought it had something to do with insane asylum escapees or something. . .oh, well. Insanity is a favored theme of mine.
I think that's an RP Chuman is trying to come up with. Not sure if he'll do it or not, but I don't know. It'll probably take a while, though.

Awards

An RP with just us doesn't seem like too good of an idea, since we're likely to slck off if we're just together, and we can't exclude others from it, really. A battle might work that way, but I dunno for sure.

A story? You mean taking turns writing a story together, like Lan and KK are doing?

Awards

I mentioned earlier how I think a lot of work goes into an RP, considering the setting and circumstances the creators have to make.

So I guess I'd prefer a story.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...

Well, essentially the they're the same starting out, as far as work goes, in both you have to create a story, and a world, and a plot, and interesting characters. Roleplay is a lot more expansive though.

theirlosthearts

Awards

I mentioned earlier how I think a lot of work goes into an RP, considering the setting and circumstances the creators have to make.

So I guess I'd prefer a story.
I've become rusty in my writing over the past couple of years (I actually made only an 88 on an essay before christmas), so i can give no quality guarantees, but I'd be willing to try though

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

*sneaks in, steals some tacos and pizza then sneaks back out*

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Okay then, collaboration story it is. Do you like my idea about an asylum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back