• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandymint

Awards
Normally yes, but I want a meal and not dessert. I did too much celebrating for my friends last night. Felt like a goddamn giddy school girl whose crush asked her out finally and i'm not even the one with the relationship.

Pandymint

Awards
Because dinner's actually almost done. Then I eat, change into a clean shirt and I'm off to teach my friend how to play guitar!

Anagram

Banned
tumblr_m76p9wiiv31rvbl4vo4_250.gif

Pfft, I already have way to many bad habits of my own, trust me. I should be the one telling you that.
tumblr_nkcsl4F8nV1unrjfso2_500.gif
Cuteness isn't a bad habit poppet~

I see. :p I can never guess how late it is at anyone's place, hehe...
Psssstttt >3>.....<3<.......ya dont need too, welcome btw

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
What?! This thread turned into an Italian food appreciation thread without me even mentioning it?!?!
... BufferAndLoad, I taught you well ; w ;

Pandymint

Awards
Yes, but sadly no Italian man.

Actually, I do know someone that is Italian. ....He's so short compared to me.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The only thing I know about Italians is that they can't talk without using their hands. Gestures is just part of expression, it seems...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
The only thing I know about Italians is that they can't talk without using their hands. Gestures is just part of expression, it seems...

That's something I do too and I love it
tumblr_inline_n8vy8prknG1r0270u.gif
it feels weird not to talk with your hands lol

Incognito ya know me! aaaaaaand of course whatever he says it has also a pervy-mocking part to it but ignoring that he speaks truth :'D

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
... Well that explains why all those battle themes have Italian names, huh? If the Big Bad was an Italian all along...

Seriously, no one who wiggles their hands like that should be trusted, ever. The only way he could've been more Obviously Evil would be to wear the skulls of previous victims on his belt or something.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
xehanort is fredo, after being killed by his brother and reborn he vowed to betray the family once more by plunging new york into darkness. that, or he is michael corleone when his lust for power is at it's peak. he bides his time, waiting, to reshape the world into his likeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back