• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
xehanort is fredo, after being killed by his brother and reborn he vowed to betray the family once more by plunging new york into darkness. that, or he is michael corleone when his lust for power is at it's peak. he bides his time, waiting, to reshape the world into his likeness.

I'll screenshot this treasure of a reply and keep it forever
giphy.gif

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Seriously, no one who wiggles their hands like that should be trusted, ever. The only way he could've been more Obviously Evil would be to wear the skulls of previous victims on his belt or something.

Sad thing is, Terra would've trusted him anyways.

Emperor

Yeah. This is a pretty neat idea for a club, the things you'll find if you take the time and explore. How's everyones day?

Anagram

Banned
Oh ho Emperor! I just worked a 9hr shift! Sadly everyone else is either busy or in that chat thing I can't quite do so I'm bored.
How about your?

Emperor

I honestly didn't do much today, besides go to the gym, so I was pretty bored as well. Chat thing? What's that?

Anagram

Banned
A gym would be nice to have hear. I dont wanna build muscle but a place to exercise would be nice. The site has chat room options.

Emperor

Didn't know about that either, again, gotta explore more. Yeah, exercising is really relaxing, I'm sorry to hear you guys don't have a gym. DO you live in a really small area?

Anagram

Banned
Can't blame ya for not exploring given how dead it is some days. I live in a town so small it's own wiki lists it with 1000 residents and a town radius of literal 2 miles.

Anagram

Banned
*sighs* Seems my data finally ran out. Even slower internet for me for a few weeks now. TuT

Anyway, the name change idea still stands for you guys. If chuman still has the desire to anyway. =w= We'll just move the votes here since some people decided to be immature in the other thread.

Me said:
154215-devil-may-cry-dante-eating-pizza.gif
So chuman~ And according to this thread your birthday is soon! So I'll tell ya what. If ya do the essay I'll let you change my name like you've always wanted to.

Name suggestions so far:
WallowElfGamer (from Megas club)
Cog (by Osprey)
MisterQrow (Buffy)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back