• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nomura words unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxtonyxxxx

have you noticed that nomura likes to do a play on words with the names of his enemies by having atleast one pro and one con about the names of his enemies that support his decision for naming them this:

nobodies--->con:they really do have bodies that's one of the things there composed of
pro:nomura says they don't exist and in real life a nobody no one really notices because they are nobodies its like if they don't exist lol

heartless---->con:technically they basically are a heart since there composed of the darkness of a heart
pro:in real life people that are as evil as heartless are labeled heartless because they show no remorse for what they do

now comes the theory
unbirths---->con:aparently they're born or else they wouldn't exist
pro:in real life if you're dumb people some times wuold say something to you like didn't you learn that in elementary its like you've never gone through the early stages of birth and don't know the basics of knowledge or show no intelligience

So this leads me to believe that heartless may be the early stages of unbirths that the unbirths never went through for some reason maybe because of MX
the only negative i can think of in this theory is if heartless are the early stages of unbirths why don't unbirths have the intelligience gained from the heartless
my answer to that would be that somehow they skipped those early birth stages
also another negative would be why don;t they exist now
my answer would be because tampering led the creation of nobodies and heartless to co-exist and nobodies seperate something needed for an unbirth, the body.i would say the soul is vanished to the depths of the realms of light dark on the inbetweeen

ok lastly lemme know if you think me adding the last "my answer" contradicts my whole theory because then ill just erase it and let you guys try and fill in the gaps lol

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
By pro and con you mean positive and negative, right? Doesn't match up--but I'll assume you meant real world as opposed to game world ideas.

Since Heartless have hearts and Nobodies have bodies, Unbirths were probably born--but this is a new animal, it's hard to say--except I don't understand why the Heartless would be the early stages if the Unbirths came first. Seems like Heartless and Nobody might be an evolved form of Unbirth, considering they didn't exist back then.

I agree with the ending and MX. For Unbirths to stop being around and Heartless and Nobodies to take over, the two must be one and the same evolved. And MX is the only one I can think of who's powerful enough to manage that--that may be what he was trying to do when he was messing around with Ven's/DS's heart. Unless VAT managed it because the Unbirths were the bigger threat, it prevented something even worse, or as a result of an accident.

xxxtonyxxxx

I love how axie is always one of the first few people to reply to my threads but

as for the part where you don't understand why heartless would be an early stage i think imentioned that maybe MX did tampering

Axie

XD I know, I'm sure you were thrilled to see me.

I'm agreeing with you there, that MX tampered and thus Heartless and Nobodies--but Unbirth sounds like something preliminary. It makes more sense to me that Unbirths would be split into Heartless and Nobodies than Heartless and Nobodies would combine into Unbirths in later stages.

On the other hand, you may be right, and Nobodies and Heartless eventually make that transition into something more dangerous. But that doesn't explain why they aren't around now--it's been ten years, seems like plenty of time.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You do realize that Nobodies refer to them not having identities/ and not them not having bodies, right?

xxxtonyxxxx

yes karate but i was taking there name more literally to prove a point

and yes axie i was so glad that my number 1 hater on my theories showed up LOL

xxxtonyxxxx

aquavenkeyblade just re-read em

as for something that MX's tampering may have caused was that he tried to speed up unbirths birth process and this unwanted force left there body in a forever state of speed allowing them to move so quickly

Axie

aquavenkeyblade just re-read em

as for something that MX's tampering may have caused was that he tried to speed up unbirths birth process and this unwanted force left there body in a forever state of speed allowing them to move so quickly

Definition of Pro: Something Positive.

Nobodies having bodies and Heartless having hearts do not qualify as something positive inherently.

Definition of Con: Something Negative.

The application of Nobody and Heartless to the real world continuum do not qualify as something negative inherently either. (Assuming you're not a nobody or a heartless person.)

It's a possibility, but I'm really more ready to accept the fact that Unbirths are something pre-Heartless and Nobody. Or even something completely disconnected. Either way, the one probably led to the other.

xxxtonyxxxx

oh i get what you're saying your taking it into a different perspective,look at the words pro and con my way being

pro means supports his reasoning for naming them that
con being doesn't support his reasong for naming him that

axie also it has never been said that heartless never existed before unbirths and became extinct and someone *cough* xehanort found the way they were made
i would say that before xehanort's time nobodies and heartless co-existed and MX was looking for a way to merge them into something more viscious *cough* unbirths
and the way was to speed the process of the transformation of someone into a heartless

JaymeeRaine

Awards
I think he meant 'pro' as in how it makes sense in life and/or in the game, and 'con' as to how it doesn't make sense or contradicts the term.

EDIT: Okay, you all beat me to it.

Axie, the last line of your sig has made me happy for at least fifteen minutes. Thank you <3

Axie

oh i get what you're saying your taking it into a different perspective,look at the words pro and con my way being

pro means supports his reasoning for naming them that
con being doesn't support his reasong for naming him that

Now I gotcha. Even so, all the pros are IRL and don't really jive with the cons.

But that's beside the point. Were the Unbirths really all that fast? I haven't seen enough of them to know--they didn't look too different from Heartless to me, but I hafta squint at a PSP screen from half a world away. >_<

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I can see how it works, the unbirths are created first, then a heartless is born, leaving a shell creating a nobody, personally I think thats how it all works, unless there is more to it, then really I don't know, personally I think that Unbirths are the start of all of this.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
nobodies--->con:they really do have bodies that's one of the things there composed of

About the main thing they're composed of.

pro:nomura says they don't exist and in real life a nobody no one really notices because they are nobodies its like if they don't exist lol

As stated before - they lack identities, not presence nor physical substance (Naminé aside but she's one of the 'special' ones). This is the part though where he's being quite literal about them. Having no one to be due to the Heart - the thing holding the Identity - is gone, they're Nobody.

heartless---->con:technically they basically are a heart since there composed of the darkness of a heart

they're composed of the Heart overtaken by the Darkness, to be exact.

So this leads me to believe that heartless may be the early stages of unbirths that the unbirths never went through for some reason maybe because of MX

Only the Unbirths are the ancestors for the Heartless o_O so I'd think it'd be the other way around

the only negative i can think of in this theory is if heartless are the early stages of unbirths why don't unbirths have the intelligience gained from the heartless

the intelligent ones are the Nobodies. Heartless are massive lumps of Darkness moving on instinct.

i would say the soul is vanished to the depths of the realms of light dark on the inbetweeen

Which would result in death for the Body. I wouldn't be so fast to call it 'unbirthing' though since it's obviously not quite the same (as opposed to the quite literal meanings of Heartless and Nobodies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back