• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura comments on developing KH3 for the PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm preordering at the advent of boxart. That is my one condition and I'm sticking to it. And I might preorder the day one EXP X5 Multiplier DLC sponsored and provided by Doritos.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'll pre-order it once a release date is announced and then I'll upgrade my pre-order once the CE is announced (let's be honest, if this game doesn't have a CE, that'll be a crime).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
There might be little reason to forego a CE or at least LE. DDD (and BbS too, right? It came with a special console) had the MoM edition, 1.5 had the LE, and if 2.5 has its own LE, I think the trend is apparent and it's quite safe to assume that KH3 will also come with a special bonus.

kupo1121

Awards
There might be little reason to forego a CE or at least LE. DDD (and BbS too, right? It came with a special console) had the MoM edition, 1.5 had the LE, and if 2.5 has its own LE, I think the trend is apparent and it's quite safe to assume that KH3 will also come with a special bonus.

Yup, Japan has gotten a plethora of LEs or CEs consisting of LE consoles for every handheld KH has been on so far (GBA SP, DSi, 3DS, and PSP) and has gotten a lot of anniversary and CEs. The US is getting more thankfully, but I'm actually inclined to believe Japan might end up getting an LE PS4 for KH3. They made LE PS3s for FFXIII and they made a special Moogle one for a promotional event in the US. I think KH3 definitely tops those 2 so I could see it happening...given the PS4 is region free...I'm waiting just in case.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That would be the exact reason why I decided to wait before purchasing the PS4. I'm looking for a LE release; not just from KH3, but also from other games of my interest, whichever comes first.

I'm still sad I wasn't able to nab any of the Ni no Kuni LE PS3. Back then I still didn't have the console, but I already knew I wanted the game. T_T

kupo1121

Awards
KHIII: Russian Only. if you don't like it you AREN'T A REAL KINGDOM HEARTS FAN!!!!! DEAL WITH IT........

All the Disney worlds will be their native language from where the story originated and SDG will talk back in that language. Pre-order KH3 and you get a free demo of Rosetta Stone...it's happening!

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I'm optimistic; despite this, I don't think they'll have to take out too much. There are always things that get cut in every game, so of course that will be the case for this game as well. I'm not too worried about it!

Izzy

I just hope for one thing in KH3. All I want is for Frozen to be included as one of the worlds!!

kupo1121

Awards
I just hope for one thing in KH3. All I want is for Frozen to be included as one of the worlds!!

Well, as Master Spock showed to me recently with the inclusion of The Grid in KH3D and with Frozen's inclusion in Once Upon a Time (and that scene was probably planned before or right around the movie's release), it's definitely a possibility. SE would do well to capitalize on the hype that is Frozen right now.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, as Master Spock showed to me recently with the inclusion of The Grid in KH3D and with Frozen's inclusion in Once Upon a Time (and that scene was probably planned before or right around the movie's release), it's definitely a possibility. SE would do well to capitalize on the hype that is Frozen right now.

They say they approached Disney after they had seen the film.

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 4 — Elsa from ‘Frozen,’ Regina/Robin Hood/Marian - TVLine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back