• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies In Regular Society

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
That's really sad when you think about it. And all the Nobodies want is a heart so that they can feel emotion. :sad:
It is.
MSN-Emoticon-sad-182-1.gif

If you think about it all they ever wanted was to be like us. To feel, to live, to love. Their actions under Xemnas were evil, but what other choice might they have had. Either they try to get a new heart or fade away living the rest of their lives with an internal emptiness.

Finrear

It is.

If you think about it all they ever wanted was to be like us. To feel, to live, to love. Their actions under Xemnas were evil, but what other choice might they have had. Either they try to get a new heart or fade away living the rest of their lives with an internal emptiness.
I think the mean was worth the goal and how could they want a heart if didnt have any emotions to desirer or miss them

Azerty

It is.

*sigh* So true. I mean, their intention wasn't evil at all if you think about it. But it's just the way they did things was wrong. I mean, I don't think Saix would go all "berserk" if he had a heart.

Spectrum

Don't you think it would be strange for nobodies to try and co-exist with whole people? Even the ones that manage to maintain their shape would never be allowed to continue to exist if it was known they were nobodies. If they were just a being with no emotion, maybe they could get away with it. But they are not just that, they are the empty soul and body of someone who had once lived as a whole being. It would be extremely disturbing for friends or anyone who had known the person to be forced to live alongside the nobody of that person. To know that they are troubled and incomplete would be too much for anyone. Nobodies do not have a place in the world after all they are beings that are not supposed to exist.

C

Colours

It's to obvious ppl.
-Nobodies do not have feeling, therefore they cannot fit into society. That is
why they live in different places.
-Need I say more.?

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
To belong in the society? Hmm, that's kinda hard to say but if they can blend in like Roxas could, then maybe they could but still be considered disaster and or nothingness.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That's a really interesting question. I think it would be possible, especially for Roxas and Namine because of their special circumstances.

I doubt anyone would be able to tell the difference between the Nobodies in human form and regular people, except for the lack of emotions. But look at what happened to Axel when he got too close to a heart. It had a very positive effect on him. Look at Namine and Sora, and Roxas with Hayner, Pence, and Olette. If they were to befriend regular people, the Nobodies might have an easier time remembering what it was like to have a heart, and thus have an easier time fitting in with everybody else. It's not impossible.

Qarx

That kind of tips over into the circumstantial end of the spectrum. Would they hate the nobodies for not having hearts? Maybe they would be prejudiced, but how people would take that is probably different. After all, who can justifiably hate someone with presumably "no heart" without looking into their actions?
Doesn't stop people from hating people like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. They don't act/speak based on how they "feel", instead they use their brains, and several people hate them for that.
Now, if you took into account their actions, some people would probably want them burned at the stake.
Harsh. Maybe not, though. Have you heard of people AGAINST the death penalty for pedophiles and muderers?
It's all pretty circumstantial, if you ask me. Maybe certain facets of society would accept them while others would shun them.
I agree with you there.
I know this is hypothetical, but I really don't see the Organization wanting to fit into a society where people know about them and their actions. It doesn't really make sense for them to put themselves out in the open like that. They don't want to fit in--they want to find their hearts. Not to be nobodies among humans.
Yes, they wouldn't care, since to care involves having a heart, which Nobodies want, obviously. I think Nobodies would do one of two things to excerize immunity of the law: get into office, or adopt a behavior that makes people feel sorry for them.

EDIT: Org_42, you'll have to remember those were the fake (DATA) Hayner Pence and Ollette. DiZ said: "I was hoping the digital TT and its residents would be exactly like I had envisioned, but it was a failure." I don't remember the exact quote, but it had the affliction that the characters didn't act like the real ones at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry, I feel kinda polictical today, it being Election Day and my first time voting.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If they dont go around saying things like:

Saix walking down the street and a little girl walks up to him

Little Girl: Hey Mister, How'd you get that scar?

Saix: Heart......Hearts.....Give me your heart...

Little girl: *Screams* Zombie!!

Saix: .........

XD

Azerty

If they dont go around saying things like:

Saix walking down the street and a little girl walks up to him

Little Girl: Hey Mister, How'd you get that scar?

Saix: Heart......Hearts.....Give me your heart...

Little girl: *Screams* Zombie!!

Saix: .........

XD

LOL, okay that's a bad example! Saix's whole purpose for living was just so he could have a heart. I mean, don't they have heart transplant surgery in the KH universe? xD

KHNigratoe

i think they could. except if luxord has a card stand and gives people a "free" chance at winning, when he makes it impossible to win, then when they lose he gets xigbar and says " HA, you lose, now you DIE!" then orders xigbar to shoot lazers everywhere. BAD!! or if demy gets mad and says "Dance Water Dance", then the water thingys start attaking everyone. Besides that yah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back