• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies In Regular Society

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

Since the stronger Nobodies look like humans, could they be accepted into regular society with the rest of the Kingdom Hearts world? More importantly, do you think that they would want to be accepted?

C

Colours

I don't think they will ever be accepted, since there nothingness. Thus I don't
think they care if they were to be accepted, as long as they get what they want. ;3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
An interesting question... I think that that than likely, some of them would want to be accepted, if they haven't already been without our prior knowledge... Aside from that, the only problem would be the emotionless... but they seem to have that covered mostly, so I don't really see why they couldn't live among the rest

Azerty

I don't think they will ever be accepted, since there nothingness. Thus I don't
think they care if they were to be accepted, as long as they get what they want. ;3

They're something since they're kind of like humans, but just with no heart...but with a strong enough will to appear human.

An interesting question... I think that that than likely, some of them would want to be accepted, if they haven't already been without our prior knowledge... Aside from that, the only problem would be the emotionless... but they seem to have that covered mostly, so I don't really see why they couldn't live among the rest

Well, Roxas is the only Nobody that "lived" among society. Apparently, he went to school and had friends, so it could be very possible.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Depends on what you mean by society. Especially since the KH universe is made up of several different worlds and societies.

If they don't feel anything, I doubt they'd really...care about...uh, whatever they'd do.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I think, in the symbolic sense, nobodies will never be accepted by society. It kind of makes up who they are, you know?
Also, I doubt they'd ever go out looking for acceptance as they are.

Hypothetically, I'm sure they'd fit in. It's not like the average human being knows who and what they are. It'd be very easy for them to fit in.

Azerty

Hypothetically, I'm sure they'd fit in. It's not like the average human being knows who and what they are. It'd be very easy for them to fit in.

Well, let's say that humans knew what Nobodies were. And let's say that they lived in the worlds of either Hollow Bastion (Raident Garden - hate that name), Traverse Town, or Twilight Town. Do you think that regular people would be able to accept them, even though they know they have no hearts or emotion?

Finrear

Well, let's say that humans knew what Nobodies were. And let's say that they lived in the worlds of either Hollow Bastion (Raident Garden - hate that name), Traverse Town, or Twilight Town. Do you think that regular people would be able to accept them, even though they know they have no hearts or emotion?
Mabye they will be considered emo i mean with the black robes and all

.Oji

赤いテキスト

I personally don't see why they wouldn't. Nobodies are essentially 'human', after all.

Besides, people in Radiant Garden and Traverse Town seemingly have no poblem with Moogles floating around, so nobodies shouldn't be too out of the ordinary. ^^

but still with the lack of emotions

At least they have memories of said emotions. That must count for something.

Finrear

I personally don't see why they wouldn't. Nobodies are essentially 'human', after all.

Besides, people in Radiant Garden and Traverse Town seemingly have no poblem with Moogles floating around, so nobodies shouldn't be too out of the ordinary. ^^

but it must be said to only remember emotions (irronic)

Ren

adios motherfucker

That kind of tips over into the circumstantial end of the spectrum. Would they hate the nobodies for not having hearts? Maybe they would be prejudiced, but how people would take that is probably different. After all, who can justifiably hate someone with presumably "no heart" without looking into their actions?

Now, if you took into account their actions, some people would probably want them burned at the stake.
It's all pretty circumstantial, if you ask me. Maybe certain facets of society would accept them while others would shun them.

I know this is hypothetical, but I really don't see the Organization wanting to fit into a society where people know about them and their actions. It doesn't really make sense for them to put themselves out in the open like that. They don't want to fit in--they want to find their hearts. Not to be nobodies among humans.

Azerty

That's true. And after all, the people are Radiant Garden and Traverse Town do coexist with walking/talking animals. So, Nobodies shouldn't be a problem.

Also, since they have memories of emotions, that must mean that they should be able to have emotions right?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I don't think so. Why would a nobody want to surround themselves by people with hearts? They would have a consistant reminder of what they're missing. And whose to say the society would accept them, would you want a unfeeling being of nothingness(Say Xemnas or Saix) in your house, who could kill you and your children at any time with no remorse.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Also, since they have memories of emotions, that must mean that they should be able to have emotions right?

They remember, yes, but I don't think they could feel emotion - such is the nature of a nobody. However, they could very well act as if they feel emotion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azerty

I don't think so. Why would a nobody want to surround themselves by people with hearts? They would have a consistant reminder of what they're missing. And whose to say the society would accept them, would you want a unfeeling being of nothingness(Say Xemnas or Saix) in your house, who could kill you and your children at any time with no remorse.

Well, when you say that...makes me think about accepting them. But then think of Roxas. Do you think if he killed someone, he wouldn't show remose?

They remember, yes, but I don't think they could feel emotion - such is the nature of a nobody. However, they could very well act as if they feel emotion.

Ah, so they can act as if they feel emotion, but they won't be able to feel it. How sad. :(

Finrear

Well, when you say that...makes me think about accepting them. But then think of Roxas. Do you think if he killed someone, he wouldn't show remose?

Ah, so they can act as if they feel emotion, but they won't be able to feel it. How sad. :(
But i think hes a special case from the fact that hes soras nobody (that better WtW and Oji)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back