• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies in KH:358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
We'll maybe you do, because Roxas betrayed Organization XIII during 358/2 Days and maybe they sent out some nobodies to take him back.

Macabre

Gold Member
They might appear as targets in training missions or as summons during battle.

Auron

Missing an eye
In order for Sora to be the final boss, it'd have to skip a huge part of time, and have the battle at Station of Awakening instead

This not going to happen

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
ooh! ooh! maybe Sora will be the final boss! =D
no idea how the f**k they're gonna end it though. =(

THAT WOULD BE MADE OF AWESOME. But they'd have to kind of do a whirlwind version of KH2 in addition, and that would just be a very long cutscene. @_@

I suspect it'll end after you fight Riku and lose your memories. Or before that, just to be cheap. D<

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I could see a summon where you summon either your signature nobodies (temporarily) or non-member nobodies, such as Creepers and Dusks. It'd probably be very limited. Also, I could see Roxas fighting some nobodies (like that scene in KH2, with the Dusks chasing after him) towards the end. Then again, maybe it was misinterpeted and they were really "following the leader." (lol.. doubt it..)

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Hmm.. I could see a summon where you summon either your signature nobodies (temporarily) or non-member nobodies, such as Creepers and Dusks. It'd probably be very limited. Also, I could see Roxas fighting some nobodies (like that scene in KH2, with the Dusks chasing after him) towards the end. Then again, maybe it was misinterpeted and they were really "following the leader." (lol.. doubt it..)

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. Man. Trust them to make a game where you play as the Org and leave out all the fun stuff.

If they DO stop it at Roxas's departure from Axel (the first one, not the metaphysical one after the Soroxas battle), I doubt Nobodies'll come into it. (It will also be heart-breakingly lame.)

Nope, those Dusks were out for blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back