• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies in KH:358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

You'll probably get to see OrgXIII send some Nobodies to do this or that, but it would be kind of strange if OrgXIII would fight those who are equal to them. Maybe a training session.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm sure they would since they don't want the people playing the game get bored of fighting the same heartless over and over again.

skywindlight

Besides when you think about it wouldn't it be weird if you see Org. XIII without any of the lesser nobodies in any part of the story? :sleep:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Roxas, Xion, and Axel might fight them if they decide to rebel or something.
But, no, not very likely.

DaisyDuck

I hope there are. I think it might have been the very first topic I posted way back when, wondering if there might be new types of Higher Nobodies in Days that served the Org members that only appeared in CoM. Marluxia in particular seems like the kind to want minions.

It's probably not an important enough theme to make it into the game, though I'd still like to see the Org interact with the Higher and Lesser Nobodies.

Auron

Missing an eye
Why would you kill Nobodies when the Nobodies are working for you?
Doesn't make sense to kill your own foot soldiers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back