• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies deaths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

I was just thinking.. When Nobodies die (Like Org XIII) we see them 'evaporate' or however you'd like to describe the disappearance.. How do we know they've gone?

Nomura wants to keep this series going for as long as he can I assume.. So what's to say he wont bring back some Org XIII members (as very unlikely it sounds)
As far as we know their dead.. But what if that didnt kill them?
Like could that bring back their somebody?
Make them a heartless again?
Die? (Dun dun dun)

Just thinking out loud but yaknow?

αsiя

space coke
They're gone forever unless Sora killed their heartless before they killed them

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
If their corresponding Heartless had already died, the Heartless-Nobody pairs would become the original Other again & they would return, as Nomura has stated. Doesn't matter on the order of who "dies" first. I think Nomura would have to put some rule in place to say that one can only become a Heartless/Nobody once, so that the series doesn't go on and on and on...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Naw it seems likely to bring back ORG he would only bring back the popular one AXEL,SAIX,THAT other guy,and maybe Zexion.

Caxm

Does anyone noes how to make a thread??- sorry off topic but i have something important to say
And ya they'er died dude

kostas

Awards
no more org members .their part is over (for the future games) its time for new things

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Does anyone noes how to make a thread??- sorry off topic but i have something important to say
And ya they'er died dude

Go back to the 'Future of KH' section and you can see 'Post New Thread' above on the left side.

You can also edit back the name of the thread in case of typo error after post it.

AxelsVirtue

I was just thinking.. When Nobodies die (Like Org XIII) we see them 'evaporate' or however you'd like to describe the disappearance.. How do we know they've gone?

The Riku replica disipeared in the same way.

Nomura wants to keep this series going for as long as he can I assume.. So what's to say he wont bring back some Org XIII members (as very unlikely it sounds)
Die? (Dun dun dun)

Well, Ansems former apprentices are confirmed to be important in BBS. As such, it would be reasonable to believe that the somebodys of Saix, Axel, Marluxia, Larxene and Demyx may be important in the future.

Caxm

Thank you i have a small interesting fact i just found out about yensid.... wheres the future kingdom hearts section? lol im a retard but really

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The only way I see them coming back is as 'people' again. [i'm not sure if you're ever the same after technically dieing 3 times though....]

The organization itself is done for, but some of the members still have a story to tell one way or another.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Thank you i have a small interesting fact i just found out about yensid.... wheres the future kingdom hearts section? lol im a retard but really

No problem, scroll up above and you can see 'Future of KH' beside the name of this thread, Nobodies' Death. I will be looking forward to your thread. :)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Jiminy: They've been extinguished. Read the Journal.
Nomura: The nobody must be defeated after the heartless.

[Hm, that technically happened to Sora.

Nomura wants to keep this series going for as long as he can I assume.

Stop assuming. It makes an ass out of u.

Nomura already as the end of the series in mind. He's said that the series won't last forever.

So what's to say he wont bring back some Org XIII members (as very unlikely it sounds)
Die? (Dun dun dun)

Just thinking out loud but yaknow?

Xehanort's alive.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Naw it seems likely to bring back ORG he would only bring back the popular one AXEL,SAIX,THAT other guy,and maybe Zexion.

If he did bring back Nobodies, their original selves might not even spawn off that exact same Nobody again. Would be a bit repetitive and old but it'd be an interesting concept in the least. I think he'd maybe bring back the "important" members, so to say; i.e. anybody that's not Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene. Hard to say about Saïx since his real motives/identity are shrouded in shadow. Same goes for Xemnas, Xigbar (Braig is definitely a key character), Zexion (not much has been revealed about Ienzo), Axel, Marluxia and Roxas. Of course, that's my view but I'm basing this on the grounds that Nomura does bring them back. I wouldn't think that he'd do so.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If he did bring back Nobodies, their original selves might not even spawn off that exact same Nobody again. Would be a bit repetitive and old but it'd be an interesting concept in the least. I think he'd maybe bring back the "important" members, so to say; i.e. anybody that's not Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene. Hard to say about Saïx since his real motives/identity are shrouded in shadow. Same goes for Xemnas, Xigbar (Braig is definitely a key character), Zexion (not much has been revealed about Ienzo), Axel, Marluxia and Roxas. Of course, that's my view but I'm basing this on the grounds that Nomura does bring them back. I wouldn't think that he'd do so.

Lexeaus is mildly important due to his connection to the past, same with Xaldin.
I want info about Luxord and Larxene.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Lexeaus is mildly important due to his connection to the past, same with Xaldin.
I want info about Luxord and Larxene.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should include Lexaeus and Xaldin since they were two of the six apprentices, but there hasn't really been any indication/information that they play important roles like Xehanort or Braig did. That's just off assumption, of course; I could say the same for Ienzo/Zexion, but since there's that scene where Xigbar and Zexion are talking about Xemnas and a chamber, as well as Ienzo not yet being revealed, I didn't include him. Luxord's one of my favourite characters so I'd like to learn about him but I don't think his Other will have a large role, if any at all.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hasn't it been confirmed that Axel will be coming back as Lea and that Xehanort has also returned to his somebody form?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Lea/Saïx's Other have been rumoured to appear in the future? Don't take that as word, though. Just hearsay since I haven't beaten Days yet and I don't read every single interview. General idea about the Others returning when the Heartless and Nobody both die has been rumoured, so if they're thinking about making a KH III, it's highly likely that it'll be about Xehanort.

White Mushroom

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Lea/Saïx's Other have been rumoured to appear in the future? Don't take that as word, though. Just hearsay since I haven't beaten Days yet and I don't read every single interview. General idea about the Others returning when the Heartless and Nobody both die has been rumoured, so if they're thinking about making a KH III, it's highly likely that it'll be about Xehanort.
I for one hopes it happens.

AxelsVirtue

Hasn't it been confirmed that Axel will be coming back as Lea and that Xehanort has also returned to his somebody form?

It hasn't been confirmed, its just a popular idea.

I'm sorry when did this happen. at the end of KH Re:Com we see him walking away and then he is met by Axel

Riku's scenario in RE:CoM ended after Sora's, and it's in his scenario that the replica is destroyed after the replica destroyed Zexion due to Axel's influence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back