• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thats true. Im fine with the voice honestly, but there is just to many things against this that make me wonder if it is real or not. There is not copyright and everything must have that or else its not valid. There is no square enix or disney in it and i think thats illegal

There doesn't need to be a copyright until the end of the trailer. And we don't even know if it wasn't SE or Disney who gave the trailer to Gamestop so there isn't a way to say if it is legal or not. If it was illegal, I would think Disney and SE would have did something about it already. It has been online for a few hours now.

EDIT: And I sent a tweet to Nimoy's twitter page but he hasn't responded yet. This man does get hundreds of tweets a day. I won't expect an answer for awhile.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
There doesn't need to be a copyright until the end of the trailer. And we don't even know if it wasn't SE or Disney who gave the trailer to Gamestop so there isn't a way to say if it is legal or not. If it was illegal, I would think Disney and SE would have did something about it already. It has been online for a few hours now.

EDIT: and I went on Nimoy's twitter page but he hasn't responded yet. This man does get hundreds of tweets a day. I won't expect an answer for awhile.

actually it does if it's being publicly shown. I don't know about you guys, but as i've said before, Gamespot is not a credible source for trailers, in fact they shouldn't even be the first to have it unless it was illegal which is still weird. I also contacted a friend who's a manager at are local gamestop, and even she and a few of the workers said that that's not right, and if so that info wasn't run by them. Fake or not, nothing about this trailer is right, and even if it seems their are sites that haven't updated trailers, beleive me when i say Gametrailers would disagree.

Of course right now you guys have me convinced 50/50. I can't say it's false, but it is fishy

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Also I agree that we're being presumptuous by judging the entirety of the game's voice acting on a few lines. We should wait to hear a few more voices first.

Felt this needed to be said, again.

Seriously guys, a few seconds of dialogue for a trailer and you're throwing a conniption fit. Then there are those who aren't going to buy the English release because of the voice. God, you're just as bad as the people who won't buy KH because of Utada not being the series' singer anymore. Grow the fuck up. Christ.

ZTRunks

IT's just odd ive work with gamestop for 4 years and all the information is spread through conference calls and documents sent out to stores. The stores are always updated before the website. I i know i sound like a broken record, but there has not been a single confirmation by gaming websites, square, or disney saying there is a video or not. Also wasnt there a twitter account by a producer. I would imagen if something was up she would let people know.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Seriously guys, a few seconds of dialogue for a trailer and you're throwing a conniption fit. Then there are those who aren't going to buy the English release because of the voice. God, you're just as bad as the people who won't buy KH because of Utada not being the series' singer anymore. Grow the fuck up. Christ.

i agree. I can deal with the voice if this is real, but i'm not gonna hinder myself from buying the game because of that

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
actually it does if it's being publicly shown. I don't know about you guys, but as i've said before, Gamespot is not a credible source for trailers, in fact they shouldn't even be the first to have it unless it was illegal which is still weird. I also contacted a friend who's a manager at are local gamestop, and even she and a few of the workers said that that's not right, and if so that info wasn't run by them. Fake or not, nothing about this trailer is right, and even if it seems their are sites that haven't updated trailers, beleive me when i say Gametrailers would disagree.

Of course right now you guys have me convinced 50/50. I can't say it's false, but it is fishy

That is why it isn't official. It looks incomplete...It could be a mistake that is online. Some Gamestop corporate employee did something stupid and posted a incomplete trailer. Or this could be some kind of computer error.

Agreed.

ZTRunks

some part of marketing will not screw something like this up because it could get them sued

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
A Little gruff for Master Xehanort lol. I expected something a little more smooth. It sounded kinda like Yoda when you think about it. If this is real well, so be it. I can't get the game anyway so it doesn't really matter. But I do have a feeling this will turn out to be fake.

What suggestive themes are in bbs anyway? Zack hitting on Aqua?

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Wait, it's called Spell wishes now? Oh you're right!

I think it's actually "Spell Weaver."

Which is a pretty awesome name, and confirms my suspicion that the localization team's reason for changing "Fatal Mode" to "Critical Impact" was done for stylistic reasons rather than censorship.

ZTRunks

Which is a pretty awesome name, and confirms my suspicion that the localization team's reason for changing "Fatal Mode" to "Critical Impact" was done for stylistic reasons rather than censorship.

yeah your right it is spell weaver

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
...All righty then, who was it that gave Yoda a mic? Okay, perhaps that was a bit insulting on the voice actors part, but when I first heard the trailer, I was less than impressed by it. I'm not going to throw a hissy-fit about Master Xehanort's voice if this does indeed turn out to be legitimate (Hm, is that the right word that I was searching for? Forgive me, I'm rather sick and my mind isn't working correctly. Not that it EVER works correctly when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, but I digress.), but I really do not like it. It's far more gruff in his voice, and not quiet, smooth and--well, evil. Like I had envisioned.

But that isn't going to take away from my pleasure when I see Birth By Sleep in stores. Considering that I am going to be one of the few that *isn't* going to be getting BBS (No PSP for one thing.), and rather watch it online on Youtube, or such something like that, it doesn't upset me. It's not like I'll be rooting for Xehanort anyway! I know that Braig, Ven, Aqua and Terra will still keep me excited and I happily look forward to seeing James and Jesse, and whomever is chosen to play Aqua and Terra, do the best they can on this game. I'm still happy as ever, although

s1keanureeves

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
some part of marketing will not screw something like this up because it could get them sued

It could also be due to computer error. Or a hacker. But what a lame thing to hack. Seems like something that would happen when you update an interface and something that wasn't meant to be included gets updated anyways.

A Little gruff for Master Xehanort lol. I expected something a little more smooth. It sounded kinda like Yoda when you think about it. If this is real well, so be it. I can't get the game anyway so it doesn't really matter. But I do have a feeling this will turn out to be fake.

MX's fingers. They wiggle a lot as he tries to get some point across or convince somebody to be evil.
(Completely off topic but I just noticed there is no more rep! Didn't know I had been gone that long...)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Oh, that does say Weaver ^^

Originally Posted by WilliamTheWise

I assumed it was the choking scene because of the hand placement...also because of the direction Hades looks in Aqua's scenario

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Was that Yoda with a voice changer trying to pass as MX?

I'm praying to all the gods that this is fake.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I assumed it was the choking scene because of the hand placement...also because of the direction Hades looks in Aqua's scenario

Yeah. His eyes did kinda wander away from her face. But you barely see the choking. I mean...You know it is happening but you can't see where he has her.

EDIT: Oh...nvm. You do see where his hand goes. Well. You still don't really see it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. His eyes did kinda wander away from her face. But you barely see the choking. I mean...You know it is happening but you can't see where he has her.

EDIT: Oh...nvm. You do see where his hand goes. Well. You still don't really see it.

Yeah, but after that jiggling breast comment in the ESRB rating, I wouldn't be surprised.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, but after that jiggling breast comment in the ESRB rating, I wouldn't be surprised.

This one?

[QUOTE]This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of one of three characters aspiring to become a "Keyblade" master. Players explore fantasy worlds, perform missions and mini-games, and battle various enemies along the way. Characters use magic spells and a giant key-shaped sword to attack enemies (e.g., humans, ice golems, dragons, magical suits of armor) in melee-style combat. Enemies react to damage by crying out in pain or bursting into small orbs that serve as items and power-ups for players. One cutscene depicts a man sinking a keyblade into his chest as a burst of light appears. [B]A female character's breasts jiggle slightly during cutscenes.[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm chucking a bit at the "man sinking a keyblade into his chest"" thing. That happened in KH1 so it shouldn't be that bad.

Also laughing at the breast thing. Gosh. They move. They are supposed to. Its part of female anatomy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yup ^^ And ditto.

Originally Posted by YUPPP
I hope this isn't real. That voice acting was terrible

One line and so quickly to judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back