• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

Yup ^^ And ditto.

One line and so quickly to judge?

The voice wasn't bad, but the acting was. I don't think it's real after watching again because Aqua's back is uncensored again. Plus, if it was legit than I'm sure the trailer would have a release date.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The voice wasn't bad, but the acting was. I don't think it's real after watching again because Aqua's back is uncensored again. Plus, if it was legit than I'm sure the trailer would have a release date.

Why would you think they would have a release date for a 30 second fan pleasing place holder when E3 is next month?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HECKS NO! (AN EARTHQUAKE!) THIS VOICE REEKS.

I wish for those comments to stop.

But there was seriously an earthquake right now. Fun.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yeah, but after that jiggling breast comment in the ESRB rating, I wouldn't be surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason for the "Suggestive Themes" rating, rather than the spoiler'd reasons. XD Makes as much sense as anything that the ESRB does.

(On a different note, I find it rather amusing that, considering how suicide is seen in the US and how often it shows up in Japanese media, they still don't have a unique descriptor for that... or seem to care all too much in general)

YUPPP

Why would you think they would have a release date for a 30 second fan pleasing place holder when E3 is next month?

Any other time Square releases a game they have that shit under there. Since it's so close to summer why wouldn't they just release the date?

ALSO: Any other time Square releases a trailer for KH Simple and Clean or Sanctuary plays.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Scenes from past trailers have been recycled on multiple occassions.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I swear, I'm really getting sick of those "OMG AFTER WATCHING 5 SECONDS OF DIALOGUE I'M GONNA GO CUT MYSELF AND GO EMO AND CRY ABOUT BBS IS GONNA BE TERRIBLE!!!!!!" if this continues, this topic needs to be closed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Any other time Square releases a game they have that shit under there. Since it's so close to summer why wouldn't they just release the date?

They have a really big event next month so they are be saving things for that

Yeah but in ALL KH trailers thus far they play the games theme song. Why would they stop that now?

Because it's not an official trailer, just a 30 second placeholder

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

ALSO: Any other time Square releases a trailer for KH Simple and Clean or Sanctuary plays.

No they don't. The Japanese trailers used game music in it. I think only one trailer had Hikari in it.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@YUPPP: The BbS Japanese trailers didn't use the theme song until the final trailer, and it still used other themes anyways. I bet they'll have Simple and Clean on the E3 trailer.

...ZOMG WHY SO EMO GUYS D: It's just a 5 second clip. And how is this not legit? XD; I don't get that... Seems legit enough for me. :]

YUPPP

They have a really big event next month so they are be saving things for that

Because it's not an official trailer, just a 30 second placeholder

All the commercial's in the past are like 30 seconds long anyway so...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All the commercial's in the past are like 30 seconds long anyway so...

o_O. Um. Yeah, the American commercials that are released on tv. Trailers are usually 3-8 minutes in length.

EDIT: You are also thinking of the American trailers. BBS was different in that they used game music for all of their trailers save for the last one. It won't be too different for the US version either, considering I would think they life to follow what is there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No, Hikari was just in like the last trailer. Every other trailer had Ven's theme, Terra's theme, and Fate of the Unknown.

YUPPP

o_O. Um. Yeah, the American commercials that are released on tv. Trailers are usually 3-8 minutes in length.

What fucking commercials were you watching dude?

No, Hikari was just in like the last trailer. Every other trailer had Ven's theme, Terra's theme, and Fate of the Unknown.

AND FUCKING HIKARI! I mean trailers for the finished project not back in 2008

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What fing commercials were you watching dude?

Huh, cussing is not cool, dude. And I said Trailer

Trailer=/= Commercial

AND FING HIKARI! I mean trailers for the finished project not back in 2008

Um, even the trailers in 2009 before the final trailer in 2010 was game music. Not Hikari. Only the final. Don't you read?

YUPPP

Huh, cussing is not cool dude. And I said Trailer

Trailer=/= Commercial

Um, even the trailer in 2009 before the final trailer was game music. Not Hikari. Only the final. Don't you read?

Well I was talking about commercials. I was speaking of COMMERCIALS in the past.

Yeah which was i said it ALSO had Hikari along with the game music.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by YUPPP
No the other trailers still had Hikari in it along with the game music.

Yeah, you were totally talking about commercials :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back