• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ninja:the path of honor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryu turned away. "Well at least now I know he's not a crazy person. He leaped down and went back to were Toru and Sakura were. "Did that pervert leave?"

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
wonko left the town with Jayx following. they went north-east-ish for a few miles until they came to a grassy plain. "we should stop here for the night. i'll keep watch for bandits and stuff. you should sleep." wonko said. he built a campfire and started to gather some food from the surrounding area.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"Yeah ill travel with you." He said to Sakura. Ryu had now caught up with them. It was now Nightfall and they where outside of town."Hey smoke............someone must be near." He said pointing at the smoke in the sky. "Lets go there."

wonko the sane

wonko found food and made some stew over the fire. he glanced over toward Jayx and wondered how did she escape? where did she go after it happened? what clan was she from?

wonko suddenly sensed something. he stood up and looked around for whatever it was. it was gone just as suddenly as it had come. wonko sat back down uneasy as he stirred the stew. he adjusted his blindfold again.

wonko the sane

wonko stared at the approaching travelers as the song washed over him. he could almost see himself back at the village of his youth. laughing and playing with the other children of his tribe. he remembered the pain of that dreadful night after the festival. the fire, the screaming, the blood... he jolted out of his memories realizing that the travelers had reached their camp.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx stands up looking at(don't say Roy, don't say Roy don't say roy!) Toru(there we go^^) and smiled* "uh thanks. this guy wonko*points to wonko for a secound* heard me whistling that song and told me that there's a place I should see. so that's where we're headed I guess." she said cheerily. "I'm Jayx by the way." she said holding her hand out to shake his.

ooc: King, you know at some point I'm going to do both things on this list below:

1. call Toru Roy

2. throw at least one rock at your character.

so be prepared^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back