• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ninja:the path of honor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Toru petted Misu. "You little..............i couldnt hurt you. Your so cute." He said as he placed him back on the ground to play with the ball of string. "And its not funny ok"

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
ooc: boy this thread has pretty much stopped... and i had such high hopes for it...

bic: wonko said nothing. a passing butterfly landed on his hand and began to fan its wings. wonko watched passively through the blindfold. ((i have no idea why i wrote this... i just needed something to put down and this was the first thing that came to mind...))

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"incoming." Jayx said quietly not looking at the aproaching figures. she started to whistle a little, the whistle echoed around the area but it no longer sounded peaceful and beautiful, it sounded harsh, cold, and deadly. as the whistle echoed towards the figures it cracked many trees and the ground slightly.*

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: yeah that'd suck to be on the intersepting end of a "death song"

*Jayx whistled again, the song echoing eerily around the area, more cracking in the ground and some trees were cut completely in half. it wasn't hurting the figures(much), it was just a warning to them*

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"I don't know." Jayx said shrugging calmly. she then walked over to the demons and started mumbling a song. there was more then just trees breaking in half now. demons where being crushed imidiately, a tall cliff a ways away from the started to collapse. millions of trees were falling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back