• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ninja:the path of honor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryu appeared behind Wonko unnoticed and put the blade of his sword an inch away from Wonk's neck. "You know it's not nice to toy with people. Also don't move, my blade might slip and kill you. IT can slay demons with ease so don't think ot would be hard for me to kill you."

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
wonko said nothing. then suddenly a katana fell speeding down out of the sky and landed right next to Ryu's feet. it had a note attached to it that said "i told you not to move". wonko calmly walked through the blade in front of him, as if it were nothing more than smoke, and picked up the blade and brandished it in front of him with his right hand still saying nothing.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Sorry, but I don't use kuni." He switched to his left hand with his sowrd. "I don't know who you are but I have a message for you. Death is calling your name but you don't answer. That's were I come in." He said calmly. Ryu's eyes showed that of a man who has killed before and dosen't mind to do it again. He ran at Wonko and when he was in slashing range he vanshed as if he was never there but then appeared behind him silently and slashed virticly acrosed Wonko's back.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: is it too late to join? finaly I found a naruto-related thread that isn't at 100 pages or higher.

Name: Jayx M.
weapons: daggers, and other throwing weapons.
class: jounin
apperance: see avatar, except with blue shorts, black fingerless gloves, grey shirt with orange and black hoodie/vest, grey shoes with a yellow stripe on each one and a yellow peice of cloth as a belt.
personality:cheery, hyper, spunky, loud, loud, loud, childish tomboy.
likes: exsploring, childish stuff (covers alot) training/fighting, "a challenge"
dislikes: salad, certain vegies, being treated like a helpless girl which she isn't
bio: that's one thing she never talks about and tries to avoid.

Last edited:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"Well im just passing threw. Ive got places to be people to see you know. But i got tired and decided to stay a night. If I were aware that it would end up like this i never would've stay'ed

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
ooc: yay! 4th Islander is here!

ic: wonko yelled in pain. he crumpled up on the roof slowly bleeding to death as Ryu watched. then suddenly Ryu collapsed. the scene of wonko dieing was gone. in its place was one with wonko standing over Ryu's body.

"you'll regain control of your body soon enough." he said to Ryu, "i suggest that you dont do that again."

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
ddenly the body turned to a stump. "As I said I don't Like to play games but if I have to I'll play them as much as I want." He was standing on the other side of the roof with his hands folded. "You should have looked better when I switch the hand my blade was in." He head a mocking look in his eyes. "Your good I'll give you that now tell me. What are you here for?"

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"So your a wonderer. Bet you got to see all kinds of things. Oh have you seen anyone else that has orange hair by chance?" She was hopeful that he did. Even though she had to go help the lord she wanted to meet her reall parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back