• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ninja:the path of honor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
This is set around the time of Nurato so you can be people for that series.

During the era were people lived in Japan in small villages a warlord has appeared and begain raveging Japan with an army of ninja's samurai and Oni(japneese demon). Now a kindly man anmed Torgri has summoned a group of Japan's top Ninja's and Samurai to deafet this warlord and make Japan a more peacful place to live. Will you help save or distroy Japan the fate of a country is in your hands.

templet(as well as mine)
Name: Sakura Himata
weapons: short katana
class: ninja
apperance:
Kasumi.jpg

personality:Kind hearted. Very trusting and kinda naive some times a cluts
dislikes: perverts people who abuse power
bio: Sakura was origianly born in Irland but during her familes travels she was lost and then found by a clan of ninjas and trained from an early age. Now her training his done and she has proven her self a skillful warrior but her master worries do to the fact that her personality is not like a normal ninja's. One day her master was given a letter and called to help Torgi. The master sent Sakura in his place to test her skills.

Last edited:

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
uhhh... i guess ill join...

name: wonko
weapons: basic ninja weapons and various chakra
class: ninja and assassin
appearance: black cloak with a large hood over black shirt and pants. he keeps the hood covering his eyes at all times.
personality: reclusive and mysterious
dislikes: people who talk too much
bio: a mysterious assassin who's motives are unknown. few know his name and even those who do refer to him as the Angle of Death. he does not talk except on occasion and never about his past. he is usually found wandering the plains where his village once was.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Name: Ryu Hitru
weapons: Long katana and shurikens
class:ninja
apperance:
hikaru-hayate.jpg

personality: brash and reckless
dislikes: day
bio: trained sense birth to be a ninja. Though he usully doesn't listen or pay attention to his elders. He was told by his master to help Torgi deafet the evil lord.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
name:Toru Minochi
weapons: Twin swords of Hyru
class: Jounin
appearance:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime Guys/Deathseye.jpg

personality: Friendly at times but deadly in battle
dislikes: being beaten/annoying kids
bio: This Jounin of the village hidden in the leaves set out on an unknown quest and never returned. now hes re-surfaced and is ready to show his new found abilities with friend and foe.

Last edited:

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
(We can start and yes more people can join later)
Sakura had been travleing for about a week now. She walked through a damp forest. Mist was in the air so it made it hard for her to see. She heard somthing in the bushes and jumped back. When she did a huge club came down were she was just standing and a huge green huminoide like demon walks out of the bushes. "Well well well! What's a human like you doing here all alone!?" It swung again and Sakura jumped over it and landed right on it. She then stuck her toung out at the demon. "You little!" It's swung it's fist and punched her. She fell to the ground but quickly got back to her feet. She ran and slashed it verticly cutting it in half. "note to slef. Be more careful when tunting huge demons.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Toru was awaken by a strange oise in his room. "What the hell." he said as he looked around the room. Something furry scurried across the floor. "You little rascal you woke me up!" he screamed as he jumped from the bed and chased it around the room.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Toru stopped a moment. "Hi." he continued to chase the creature out of the inn. "Come here you little bastard."It ran up a nearby tree. "Do you honestly think i cant get up there?"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryu walked to the body and heard three more of them comeing up so he used a ninjisu technic to look like a rock. "That weakling coulnd't even kill one little girl. How sad." Ryu appeared behind them with his blade out and they all fell down dead. "Weak..." He said putting his katana away. He saw the creature uin the tree but didn't seem to care.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Toru climbed the tree with ease. "Come here Misu. You look like some type of ferret or something."He said picking up the animal."I guess you need a trim or something." he said jumping from the tree.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Kai Drugar
weapons: Short katana
class: ninja/ samurai
apperance:
Hakken.jpg

personality:He is a pervert and smart as hell. He is overconfident and cocky but, has the skills to back it.
dislikes: people that piss him off
bio: He was born into training as a ninja. He was trained up until he was 8 by ninja. One day he was kidnapped by a Samurai and then he was taught the way of the samurai. He is a skilled ninja and a deadly samurai. Trogri sent for him and he agreed.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Glad to have joined. My character is kinda like Miroku so, get ready to slap him.

Kai was on the tip top of a tree watching a gril and a boy talk. "Time to make my entrance." Kai said as he jumped off the tree and landed right behind the girl. He was so silent that no one would ever be able to notice he was there.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Toru looked at the two. "Okay...........anyway im Toru. This is my kitten Misu." he said holding up the furry creature. "He kinda needs a hair-cut." he said scratching his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back