• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nightfall: The Warlock {Sign-up/OOC}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeahhh, sorry about not posting...like ever. Since Janurary, my internet was cut off until mid-April, and since then, I have just been in a Rping rut(and writing rut in general), so it's gonna take me a bit to get back into the swing of things. I do promise to try to post this week, however.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
If this causes any inconveniences, then I apologize, but I am dropping out. Again, sorry if this causes problems or whatever. Good luck with the rp nonetheless~

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Considering we are now down to about six roleplayers, I'm going to open the roleplay up to new characters (assuming anyone is even slightly interested). Some new players could possibly drive a bit of life back into this roleplay.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It depends on if those who have been roleplaying so far still have any intent or desire to continue as well. Because if so, I would gladly continue in a heartbeat.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I'll be ready and willing if we can get enough people back involved.

I'm also open to starting up something new with anyone interested. Trying to get back into the RP section pretty seriously.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I would probably be able to get back into the swing of things, but I could probably only manage about a post per week, at least for now.

Well I'll be ready and willing if we can get enough people back involved.

I'm also open to starting up something new with anyone interested. Trying to get back into the RP section pretty seriously.

I wanna make a Legend of Legaia rp. And continue this too.

With myself, Ordeith (I'll pick up his slack as needed), Hidden, System Shock, and Tav, we should be able to keep things moving. I'll ask Ven if he wishes to continue, as I have no doubt he will. Tav, any chance Cort will continue? A group of seven should be about the perfect size.

EDIT: Well, I suppose its safe to say that this is back on.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm looong overdue for a post here. It's time that I gave this RP -- half my brainchild, no less -- a little attention.

Expect a thoroughly religious post from Christoph, very soon.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
With everything starting to wrap up here, we should be in Jaroton soon. My next post as Alcaeus (not necessarily my next post, however) will see us there, with him waking up in bed. This should give Tav (and hopefully Cort) the opportunity to meet, interact, and join the group. From there, the real adventure can begin.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Was it pretty? No.

Did it develop the plot or characters in any substantial way? Questionable.

Does it assemble a party, and set them on the path from Point A to Point B? Absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back