• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nightfall: The Warlock {Sign-up/OOC}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I believe so, but I cannot say for sure. Ordeith pitched the name during the race's development, so you would have to ask him for a definite answer.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
With my next post nearly complete, I'll be posting later tonight. Hold your horses until then, everyone!

EDIT: Hm. That accomplished much less than what I'd planned.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
We're en route to Morcado's capital, so that would likely be the best place for you to arrive.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Just a heads up--I'm going to be out of town for the next ten days, and so possibly unavailable to post. I'll see if I can put up something tomorrow morning, but regardless Ordeith, Omnichaos, and Professor Ven (those who have already posted in the roleplay) are free to include Kivuli in their posts and direct her actions/reactions as they see fit for both the story and her character.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm setting some time aside tomorrow to post the Lexicon, as well as the Morcado history and Gods' War overview entries. Further, I'm planning on continuing writing "Nightfall: the Gallant," now that I've been bitten by inspiration.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm setting some time aside tomorrow to post the Lexicon, as well as the Morcado history and Gods' War overview entries. Further, I'm planning on continuing writing "Nightfall: the Gallant," now that I've been bitten by inspiration.
That will help. I won't be able to post this morning after all, but like I said, feel free to direct my character in your own posts as you think appropriate. I'll try to find time this week to put in a post myself.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Alright, so the Lexicon has been posted and the History of Morcado (up to this point) article has been added. If you have any questions about anything in it, feel free to ask and I'll address it: Nightfall Lexicon.

Also, expect a post from me soon.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
A thousand apologize everyone, I've been pretty occupied with work lately (closing a lot). That said, I definitely plan to make a post tomorrow that should both move things along, as well as create an opening for those who have yet to introduce their characters.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I would be happy to continue this roleplay, but I feel like Ordeith's character, Christoph Cain, needs to be part of it to keep things moving, especially in our little group of four left back at the campsite.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, I suppose this is exactly what the buddy system is for. So, in Ordeith's absence, you can expect a post from me as Christoph Cain hopefully sometime tomorrow evening or so.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, it's something. Hopefully not botching the character up too much, I have now made a post for Christoph in Ordeith's sted.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The end of my recent post concerns the attack on the city of Via Gren, which is a city about 25 miles from Jaroton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back