• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NGP (PSP2) Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnum

The NGP, or the PSP2 was announced today, and it looks pretty cool. Do you think that BBSv2 might come out for the PSP2, or the PSP? Should we expect any KH titles to be on the PSP2? It's expected to be released around the holiday season in 2011, meaning around Christmas or so.

Here's the PSP2:
PSP2 Announced, Codenamed NGP - PSP News at IGN

I would so get the "NGP" just to play BbS Vol. 2, if it were to be released on it. That's the same exact reason I got a regular PSP.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
no! no!
just bout it on the psp it will still sell a million copies the aint gonna loose any money infact they would make more becasue we all had to get one for the firs bbs and se alredy has like 2 major psp games releasing soon no we dont need a psp2

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I kinda doubt they'd put so much effort into an arguably side-game tier entry (and no I don't care what Nomura thinks BBS and BBS v2 are or aren't), given that the ngp is borderline ps3 level, though I can see it getting a KH game eventually.

BladeofHearts18

I kinda doubt they'd put so much effort into an arguably side-game tier entry (and no I don't care what Nomura thinks BBS and BBS v2 are or aren't), given that the ngp is borderline ps3 level, though I can see it getting a KH game eventually.

Yeah, i doubt that they would release it on PSP2 also, because Nomura said that they are already up to voice acting in BBSV2, meaning they are pretty close to finishing the game. I could see BBSV2 coming out in september in Japan.

thewonderer

Yeah, i doubt that they would release it on PSP2 also, because Nomura said that they are already up to voice acting in BBSV2, meaning they are pretty close to finishing the game. I could see BBSV2 coming out in september in Japan.

WHERE DID YOU READ THAT THEY WERE ALREADY UP TO VOICE CASTING!?

BladeofHearts18

I read it in an interview after BBS: Final Mix came out. I forgot which one. I can't link you guys, sorry. :(
He said that he was up to voice acting in his new KH game, meaning that he was most likely talking about BBSV2, because he didn't state anything about KH:3D in that part of the interview.

Decrith

I hope its in the PSP, I don't wanna buy a console just for one game again, I'd rather see a list of games for the psp2 first before I actually buy it.

Crystal

Silver Member
I actually hope BBS vol.2 to be on PsP, because if it is really release on PsP2, means i have to buy another console again xD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I would so get the "NGP" just to play BbS Vol. 2, if it were to be released on it. That's the same exact reason I got a regular PSP.

I'm hoping Birth by Sleep -Volume II- will STAY on the PSP.

KingdomSealer2

I am hoping with all my might that it does not come out for NGP. I have no money for a new system! Plus, it's just is a big inconvenience for everyone. So PSP please!!

Decrith

Well I hope SE will be greedy with money with BBSv2 for a few reasons.
BBSv2 in PSP will lead to a lot of advantages for both players & their company.
1. More money to gain, less money to spend.
2. Less time consumed on enhancing graphics.
3. New console = buggy or something.
4. People already have PSP, but it is still unclear on how many people can actually afford the new console.
5. Because most fans want it on the PSP.

BladeofHearts18

Well I hope SE will be greedy with money with BBSv2 for a few reasons.
BBSv2 in PSP will lead to a lot of advantages for both players & their company.
1. More money to gain, less money to spend.
2. Less time consumed on enhancing graphics.
3. New console = buggy or something.
4. People already have PSP, but it is still unclear on how many people can actually afford the new console.
5. Because most fans want it on the PSP.

I agree with every point you have just posted. :D
If it were to be released on the PSP2, then we would have to wait even longer for BBSv2 to be released, which isn't a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back