• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Gummi Ship Ideas???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gummi Ship upgrade

• Gummi Ship World

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Ultimate Gummi Boss

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Gummi Racing (Multiplayer)

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
There were a couple of ideas I had about an upgrade on the gummi ship. Of course, I'm defenitely for the Gummi world and Multiplayer gummi racing! Tell me what you think would be best. If not these, what would be the best to you?

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It would be itneresting to to an aerial fighter game as a gummi ship. even if like we coudl attack othe rgummi ships multiplayer

Alpha_Sonix

Gummi Ship racing would be cool I guess, we could configure are gummi ships to a certain speed, though it would be cool if we had a boss made out of Gummi Blocks, I would call him... Ultima Gummi, yes I know, it's a crap name but it's the best I've got, other than the Gummi Maker.

D

Dexter

Well the Gummi Ships in kh2 were such a HUGE upgrade.But yeah I'd love to see Gummi Racing. You could create your own gummie ships and race them around tracks such as Splash Island and others. But yeah I like that ide.................................//

canito_q

I would like the Gummi Racing, but how can there be a multiplayer game, if KH is a 1 player game.
maybe there would be Gummi Racing in 358/2 days... if there is any Gummi ship...

Chaos_Sora

i think gummi ship racing is a great idea. It would be cool if you could also play by your self in tortaments and win parts to improve your gummi ship and weapons to damage your enemies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I would love to do Gummi Ship racing. Then me and my little brothers could play against each other. But I do think that a gummi ship boss would be good also. But I can only vote once on the poll. So now you guys know what my other choice is. :)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm, maybe Gummi Ship racing could be a spin-off game.. err.. maybe not. It'd be a cool Multi-player addition, though. We could always have other, non-story options, don't we? Well, it'd be something else to do, once you beat the game. You could have a Gummi Ship challenge mode, but with more, distinct challanges than the classic stuff.. like, "get this score," "get this amount of medals," or "destroy this amount of enemies."

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Man... I hate gumi ships! Too slow for my liking but if we sped em up than racing would be awesome fun! I would combine the idea of racing and heartless boss and you could race the boss to the gate and shoot at him to slw him down and you need to be the first there otherwise it's game over... Soo it's good for trigger happies and Speed Freaks! Muaahaaahahahaa... Also a multiplayer version would be cool too! I love it! I thin it's brilliant!
If anyone dares to pop my bubble I will destroy their cupcake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back