• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nex KH Installments: Love Interest for Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laney-Hikari

hey guys, this is something i've been kicking around in my head for a while...

what do you think about a love interest for Riku? i mean, the poor boy's gotta fall for someone at some point...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm......i c wt ur sayin, bt he is known as a lone warrior. i think he has more imporant things on his mind than fallin in luv. bt who knows we'll c.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Didn't he find some attraction to Kairi in the first game?

Idk.
It doesn't exactly matter unless your some big fanboy =o

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I honestly don't think Riku is going to fall in love with anybody soon. He's barely comfortable with Sora and Kairi after returning to the Destiny Islands. I see him now as a very quiet intraverted person now, who really doesn't confide in anybody except for Sora and Kairi.

Riku has really grown from the overconfident, active youth that questioned his world in Kingdom Hearts, and I don't feel that this 'new' Riku would fall in love with anybody.

And romance is not a big part of Kingdom Heart., Sora and Kairi really aren't much more than childhood crushes. Although its obvious they like each other they still aren't even a couple.

T

Topaz of Purity

I agree with oathkeeper, on this one. But you never now, future KH games might bring some exciting things! ^^

I

The Show Must Go On
Let's see... we've gone three games and the boy hasn't fallen for a girl... nope, I doubt it'll happen. Also, why? He's fine without one.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, I basically just think Riku has to rebuild his friendships with Sora and Kairi, and their relationship will become stronger than ever, but after what Riku's gone through I don't think he'll ever be abe to to really connect to anybody else, especially not in a romantic way.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
There already is someone for Riku:

Sora! :3

lol j/k

Laney-Hikari

rebuilding friendships is true, i'll give you that. but i think he'll need someone to lean on emotionally, maybe someone who doesn't really know what happened or something...that could be interpreted as romance.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Thank goodness that was sarcasm. o-o

And there were some hints for Riku and Namine in CoM, but even since then Riku has changed and has gone on a journey of self-discovery, and especially since Roxas has come on the scene, I'm pretty sure the chances are zero to none that Riku will fall in love with Namine.

And I don't think Riku will ever be able to connect with somebody that doesn't know about his time in the darkness. He'd feel like he was lying to them and would feel he didn't deserve their friendship. Therefore, I think Riku will heavily lean on Sora and Kairi emotionally (but not romantically) and that will strengthen their friendship.

And while Riku may become more comfortable with other people (i.e Tidus, Wakka, ect.) I on't feel that he'll ever feel comfortable around them, even though he grew up with them, because he's a totally different person now.

Staibdude

riku will hav someone...eventually... it seemed as if he had something with kairi in the beginning kinda, tho. or maybe it was that girl in yellow on destinay islands :D

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
He should get with a new original character. Maybe a girl with blue hair. Or he could always get with Olette( I hope she, Hayner, and Pence return in the sequels).

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I dont know if it will happen. In real life not everyone experiences love so maybe Nomura wants KH to have that realism feel to it. Like in some games where every character has a love interst just seems stupid. But I would like for him to have a love interest. It just seems unfair if he didnt have one, but then agian life aint fair.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I know!!!! He can get with..........Aerith :thumbsup: !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back