• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nex KH Installments: Love Interest for Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laney-Hikari

actually has anyone noticed that every single world in kh2 is one big love story (elizibeth & Will, Beast & Bell etc.)

if riku gets someone i think she should be a new character kinda like Aireth is to cloud when hes all dark she says something all uplifting and theyre not gonna be an official couple but she will just be by his side and support him when she meets him is kinda like aireth was in ffvII when she met cloud but i dont want it to be a copy of that game

also in the future kairi becomes less 'Pure' in her personality so that this new chick seems so nice and perect kairis already kinda goin this route wich i thin kis cool :D

hm...you make a very good point...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
He needs a girl similiar to the one in the secret ending.

Laney-Hikari

hm? but we don't know much about her yet...so how can we figure out who's simmilar to her? plus, sh'e probably got a thing for the Blonde soldier.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
True. For all we know, she could be Sora's mom.

Mr_Burble

Well, I once thought he and Namine were going to be a couple. Namine is Kairi's nobody and Riku did have a crush on Kairi. IF they didn't fuse back I am sure they would have been a couple. Unless some new female lead is introduced in KHIII, the closest woman to being his GF is Maleficent. XD

Khaston

I agree that he's kind of a loner, in the sense he may feel that he he's not fit to have a love etc

On the other hand, he has almost the best potential to be loved by someone.

Zorakku

This one is easy!How about Sora and Riku!And Axel and Roxas!I was really joking,y'know?There is just so many gay stuff of them and they are just FRIENDS.Geez.If Riku will fall in love it must be his type.Maybe a new character?Who knows? :)

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Selphie and Riku? o_O I highly doubt that Riku and a Fianl Fantsay character will get together. Besides, I think Riku would become accedingly annoyed by Selphie is they were a couple.

And as for Cloud and Aerith, its obivious that Aerith has strong feelings for Cloud (although they aren't neccessarily romantic). She wants him to be careful and wants to be part of his life, but before he dissappeared, he really pushed her away. =/ Besides, I don't think it would ever work out. Aerith is a quiet, but sweet, caring, and very delicate young women. Cloud is a strong, silent, very pessimistic young man on a quest to fight his darkness. They don't compliment each other well. Tifa, on the other hand, is a determined strong women who isn't going to let Cloud push her away! The way Aerith is, if they became a couple, Aerith would need Cloud emotionally and basically be much more needy. She wouldn't want him to be in any danger. Tifa, on the other hand, is strong and can take care of herself. If Cloud needs to fight Sephiroth, she's not going to try to stop him, but be right there beside him. Therefore, Cloud and Tifa compliment each other much better in the Kingdom Hearts world, although I doubt there will ever be too much romance between them, just considering that romance is not a theme of KH.

And Sora and Riku are STRONG FRIENDS. They feel no romantic feelings for each other, but they do love each other, just in a different way. They've been inseperable since they were young children. They have a very strong bond. After the door to Kingdom Hearts closed, Sora didn't know if he'd ever see Riku again. And to be reunited with your best friend ever, when for all you knew he could be dead, has got to be emotional.

And its basically the same with Roxas and Axel. All they have are each other. They face a grim existence, and they are not only each other's best friend, but their only friend. Therefore, their bond is just as strong as Sora and Riku.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No, people just have stop putting malice between Riku and Sora including Axel and Roxas THEY ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE FRIENDS BUT ALSO LIKE BROTHERS just imagine not seeing your friend for a long time Sora may have thought Riku died that's why he cried:glare:

I agree with you. Sora and Riku are not gay and neither are Axel and Roxas. They have very strong brotherly relathionships. As for Riku, he would never fall for Namine. Namine has Roxas, Sora has Kairi, and Riku has...no one. I think Riku is better of as a lone ranger. He's just one of those characters who you know is fine by himself.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
They never really fought over Kairi. Sora had a crush on her, Riku saw that and took advantage of that. He got Sora worked up to win a papou to share with Kairi, and then took back the offer. Basically, Riku had fun teasing Sora and getting him angry by pretending to compete for Kairi.

rikuV2

i agree with all of you but i would like to see riku embaress himself in front of a girl because he's so awkword and it could throw him off on the story line a bit make it interesting for him to do something not for himself.

Mickeys Keyblade

I could imagine someone like riku with someone that is also dark but intimidating.....Lulu from ff10 haha I would LOOve to see them try to be together.

Riku: Hi my name is Riku your cute wanna hang with the prince of Darkness?
Lulu: Your not very smooth are you? Its okay at lest your trying

Oh yes Humor at its best: funny couples With all the time alone Riku has probly forgotten how to talk to girls haha

killer7326

Yeah that would be funny. But lets stick to the game and not ruin it with too many love stories (with the exeption of Sora and Kairi)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
He's a romantic hero:he does everything to make the girl he loves happy, knowing full well that he'll never have her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back