• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GThrax

Hey guys hows every one doing I'm new here on the forums and let me tell you i love everything to do with kingdom hearts. So i think ill fit right in with everyone else im a good member i don't break the rules and i share my knowledge to anyone who wants it.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
sweet, arthur, good to finally have you here!

remember to request, FHS RULES!!!

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Hi GThrax! Welcome to the KHInsider forums, nice to have you here.
Follow the rules and you'll be fine.
Remember to have fun and stay active, if you need a friend or anything feel free to pm me.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hmm, no one sees this?

Thraxe
Thrax
and now GThrax

I'm not saying that anything is anything, just pointing that out.

Anyway, welcome to KHI.
Have fun. ^_^

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Hi welcome to the forums. be sure to follow the rules and feel free to PM me if you need a friend or any help. Why do I suck at saying hi?

GThrax

Thanks everyone for your welcomes im sure i read the rules and im going to be a good member

Hmm, no one sees this?

Thraxe
Thrax
and now GThrax

I'm not saying that anything is anything, just pointing that out.

Anyway, welcome to KHI.
Have fun. ^_^
lol there Also Generalthrax that is another account i made but couldn't get the activation code and i waited for it for about a week so i made a new one but im like the original thrax i have used this name for everything internet related every since 2004 if you see Generalthrax anywhere that's probably me!

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
it's okay, Arturo, PMF is just jealous...

jk :lol: dont hurt me, PMF!

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ignore PMF, I had that problem when I started because my username was from two friends (or used to be friends) who left the site. (That's right PMF, I'm not friends with the light anymore. Are you happy?)

Back to subject. I'm Star nice to meet you. Hope you have fun on KHI. PM me if you need help or a friend.

Back