• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V Jump Scans & Translations! Neverland + Dwarf Woodland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

I'm going to bet that the Queen will be a boss for Terra (or Aqua) and her witch form will be a boss for Ven.
That'd be alot of endurance for the Queen. o_O
I'm guessing Aqua will fight the mirror and Terra might fight the Queen (from the looks of it she's siding with him so maybe he fights someone else...), so that would leave Grimhilde/Hag for Ven? I'm guessing... I hope they come out with some scans showing a fight with her

Radon

mofo
I don't really think Experiment 221 will be a villian in that world. I think he will come around to being a good guy after that battle with Terra. Also I don't think Gantu will join Maleficents clan. If I recall correctly he's working with good people in the movie who just misunderstand Stitch. He's not really what I would call a villian. Not until the second movie and even then he's sort of wimpy and silly.

Choc

Really? Choc, I would have NEVER guessed...

Anyway, glad she's in the games too.
Oh come on, don't you know me better by now?

But I'm happy. For that and for Neverland. Now to convince my cousin who's new to KH and has a PSP to get the game...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
this is getting good!!! release more scans please!!! O__________O;;

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well, it would make sense, if Terra is really working with the villians. Well, aside from Experiment 221.
If Terra's working with villains then the most logical boss type would in fact be the heroes of the worlds. Of course Disney's probably not too keen on that idea.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Terra just loves canoodling with them villains. Now we know how they knew so much about the Keyblade and such, nice going. Though I am getting excited for some plot twist regarding Terra being evil now. And, yeah, makes sense that he would fight fabricated villains for the world, a la Unverses, but since Aqua is fighting the pumpkin carriage already, I wonder what that will leave him with. Damn I want a Lady Tremain fight.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welp, that confirms what I kind of didn't want. (the mirror being a boss) I was kind of hoping it would be similar to what I mentioned a while back. (Aqua was asking the mirror about Ven or Terra's current location and after finding it, she asked it to take her there.. yada yada yada..) Oh well, it still sounds good to me, especially seeing how it sounds a bit of a unique battle and not just something where you walk up to the boss and bash x (and use magic) over and over again until it's dead. Neverland? In BBS? This can be either disastrous or awesome. The anticipation is bound to kill me, either way.

Key to Truth

Awards
I don't know why, but in the info you guys didn't add that in the screens it says that there is a new world caled Mirage Arena or something like that, that's all i can read there, lol.

Abbot

...Mirage Arena's in the info. Did you not read the translation? It's in there. It's one of the last paragraphs.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
if we see it in the upcoming trailer, i'll be really surprised.

Well Nomura did say there would be a couple of surprising worlds. I'm guessing Deep Space was one since I was really surprised to see it in BBS (Did'nt expect it till KH3) and Notre Dame may be another.

After all Notre Dame was one the most highly requested worlds for KH2 by fans. So in may be in BBS, I hope.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I wonder if ND will be kept out because of Religious reasons though...

Even though the church was corrupt at that point... they still might want to be sensitive.

and there's this.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well Nomura did say there would be a couple of surprising worlds. I'm guessing Deep Space was one since I was really surprised to see it in BBS (Did'nt expect it till KH3)

That's not what he means when he talks about "surprise worlds."

Lilo & Stitch is a normal Disney film, there isn't anything surprising about it. Surprising is like Pirates of the Caribbean or Tron.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wonder if ND will be kept out because of Religious reasons though...

Even though the church was corrupt at that point... they still might want to be sensitive.

and there's this.

Oh that was one of the best scenes ever put into a disney movie.

I don't see why it would be kept out because of religious reasons. I mean I am a christian and I am not offended.

Besides imagine playing as Ven on top of Notre Dame, that is a beautiful picture.

Notre Dame fits the dark theme of BBS so I hope they put it in BBS.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm Catholic, and I'm not really offended either.

But Disney and SE would probably want to avoid ALOT of lawsuits, and while that scene is Iconic... it also shows how dark it is.

I would like to see Hunchback in there, but because of Religious reasons, and the concept of Actual Hell that would come up alot maybe not.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But Disney and SE would probably want to avoid ALOT of lawsuits, and while that scene is Iconic... it also shows how dark it is.

It's not as if Disney is ashamed of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, or anything. It actually portrays the church in a positive light. The minister helps those in in sanctuary, etc.. They're bringing it to Broadway, as well.

Pocahontas and The Hunchback of Notre Dame are shoe-ins for KHIII. Both Disney renaissance classics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back