• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V Jump Scans & Translations! Neverland + Dwarf Woodland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Arika from ReBirth Wings has typed up translations from the most recent issue of V Jump. Translations include information on both Neverland and Snow White's world (now given the title of "Dwarf Woodland").

Snow White’s world is called “Dwarf Woodland” which features the castle where Snow White lives and the cottage where the seven dwarfs live. There are screenshots of Ven in the forest encouraging a frightened Snow White who’s received the poisoned apple from the witch. There is another screenshot showing Aqua staring at the sleeping Snow White.

As for battle screenshots, there is one of Aqua fighting the boss called “Man In The Mirror”. Aqua was absorbed into the mirror to fight him. In order to attack it, you have to find the real form among an innumerable number of faces.

Snow White – A beautiful girl with a pale complexion. She is called “the most beautiful girl in the world” by the magic mirror and is envied by the Queen.
Witch – The old woman who delivers the poisonous apple. The Queen transforms into this in order to go after Snow White.

Screenshot Quotes​

• Ven: Hearts expecting fear show illusions.
  • Dwarf: Snow White’s pureness has changed us.
  • Witch: A sleep that never ends–
“Neverland” from Peter Pan returns. This time Peter and his friends are engaged on a treasure hunt on the island. There’s a screenshot of Ven smiling with Tinker Bell, and one of Aqua sharing actions with Peter and the Lost Boys.

Peter Pan – A boy who will never grow up. Tinker Bell and the Lost Boys are his friends.
Tinker Bell – She’s a beautiful fairy with a sparkling body. Peter calls her “Tink.”

Screenshot Quotes​

• Peter Pan: Hook’s just a stingy old pirate; he’s no match for me!
  • Ven: I think my friend lost that. Do you think you I could hold onto it?

Terra is in contact with Disney villains? Terra is the leader of the three characters and there are many scenes where he is together with the villains of each of the worlds. What on earth is his goal…? This time he’s revealed conversing with Snow White’s stepmother, the Queen, as well as Captain Hook.

Screenshot Quotes​

• Queen: A person’s heart… I’m not interested in something that fades so easily.
Three people cooperating in a multiplayer mode! It’s confirmed the “Arena” exists where up to 3 people can enjoy cooperation play. Will there be playing using the communication functions in other ways?

The world “Mirage Arena” is used for the communication play exclusively. Players who want to participate in the cooperative play wait in this world. Here there is a computer terminal from which player’s can “Access” and engage in battles in cooperative play.
Perhaps the final difficult boss will also appear? By the way, the main three appear here in their armor. Also, the exclusive command “Friend Cure” is confirmed. There’s another command that looks like “Cyclone”, but Arika couldn’t read it clearly.

As for coded, Episode 5 takes place in Agrahbah and releases in October.

Screenshot Quotes​

• Sora: What are you doing here?
  • Aladdin: Since these weird enemies and blocks are increasing, I was worried and came to check on the palace.

Credit goes to Heartstation.org for the translations.

The scans were posted by dreamsummer on A9VG.com, who originally got them off of 2ch.net. Credit goes to forum member rpbunny for bringing these to our attention.

A

Azrael

Re: New V Jump Translations! Neverland + Dwarf Woodland

Nice translation although I'm more interested for Coded

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I am very glad that the screenshot on the left turned out to be Neverland, than Agrabah

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

Thanks, though I do hope we will get to see scans of the 'Dwarf Woodland' scenes. Hmmm, Ven's and the Queen's lines are interesting.

Ven: Hearts expecting fear show illusions.

Queen: A person’s heart… I’m not interested in something that fades so easily.

Kinda ironic though for the Queen to say that, considering her mad obessession over beauty which fades all the more easily than a heart.

Glad to see that most of the Disney world tie into the main plot of BBS perfectly, what with the dream and sleep motif we've been receiving from the princesses' worlds. Another sign that it is not a disaster story wise like KH2.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Nice find and I hope the Multiplayer mode will be Infracture cause all these games with Ad-Hoc are really annoying since I dont have friends with PSP's.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

The Queen still TERRIFIES me. Can't wait to beat her up!

I hope we can get a larger screenshot soon. I want to see her! I knew she would be in there, but I was surprised to see that she really WAS in there.... do you understand?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Thanks, though I do hope we will get to see scans of the 'Dwarf Woodland' scenes. Hmmm, Ven's and the Queen's lines are interesting.

Kinda ironic though for the Queen to say that, considering her mad obessession over beauty which fades all the more easily than a heart.

Glad to see that most of the Disney world tie into the main plot of BBS perfectly, what with the dream and sleep motif we've been receiving from the princesses' worlds. Another sign that it is not a disaster story wise like KH2.

yes especially the one that goes like:" hearts expecting fear shows illusions"

yup and im especially looking forward to multiplayer

INDEED

Awards

It's more ironic considering that she wants Snow White's heart as proof that she's dead.

So pumped.

Awards

I can't wait until BBS comes out now. BBS's Neverland looks so much better than Days' Neverland. I hope they don't disappoint me like Days did.

Thank god there's no Agrabah. KH1's Agrabah was like a freakin maze. If I didn't have a guide book, I probably been stuck in Agrabah for days. Luckily, KH2 changed it so it wasn't so confusing.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

Thank god there's no Agrabah. KH1's Agrabah was like a freakin maze. If I didn't have a guide book, I probably been stuck in Agrabah for days. Luckily, KH2 changed it so it wasn't so confusing.

Patience. Who's to say Agrabah won't appear the next time we receive news on BBS?

It's more ironic considering that she wants Snow White's heart as proof that she's dead.

You're right! Although it'll be harder for her to have the servant cut up her heart, since this is Kingdom Hearts and all and hearts can only seem to be released via mystical means. Maybe they'll tweak that part a bit.

Ven: Hearts expecting fear show illusions.

I wonder who is Ven refering to here? Could it be the Queen, driven to her own destruction because of her fear that someone is more beautiful than her? Or is it Snow White, since he probably said it in the screenshot when she received the poisoned apple? Ah, so many possibilities, so long a time to wait.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

oh man. im looking forward to BBS a lot now! yay! multiplayer struggles!<3 im glad cuz most people i know have/are getting a psp, and the people w/ ds's say there ds's broke anyways. :"D
Sora: What are you doing here?
Aladdin: Since these weird enemies and blocks are increasing, I was worried and came to check on the palace.
awww Aladdin went to check on the palace cuz of Jasmine<3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Thank you!

The scans are beautiful. I'm looking forward to the mirror battle now. Too bad though, I always felt sorry for the guy.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

wow nice scans! wish i could zoom in on em though xD

evil_levi94

Ahh, I'm so excite for Neverland and Dwarf Woodland(?)!! =)

BBS looks very promising. It's sad, it almost is looking better than the original.. I wish I had a PSP. >.< I really hope they release it for the PS2 or something. D:

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net

BBS looks very promising. It's sad, it almost is looking better than the original.. I wish I had a PSP. >.< I really hope they release it for the PS2 or something. D:

not gonna happen.
but i do wish it would hurry up and get here already! something so tantilizing can only be hung out in front of your face for so long before you inevitablely snap o__O

*sigh* oh well. at least i'll be occupied w/ days long enough to hold off my desire to get BBS

TerraFTW!

Remember when everyone was saying that about KH2. look what happened to that....

Ixbran

Re: (Updated with Scans) New V Jump Translations! Neverland + Dwarf Woodland

this is super cool!

Though the boss fight agenst the Man in The Mirror, i dont know why but that screen shot sends shivers down my spine!

> . <

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

Oooh, this is getting me more excitied. I cant wait to explore neverland and snow white's world

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Is the Witch trying to give Ven a poison apple too??? Yeesh, does everyone target this poor kid? Beautiful scans though; I can't wait to play this game now!

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Ven: I think my friend lost that. Do you think you I could hold onto it?

So I'm not the only one who noticed that when Ven says this, it looks like he's holding Terra's shoulder armor piece, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back