• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New to the forums!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Master Kupo

Just saying hello to everyone :redface: I have used this site for all my Kingdom Hearts news for years, but I never got around to actually getting involved in the forums or anything. So I thought I would change that haha! By the way you guys are doing a great job on the site, keep it up!!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hey Master Kupo (very cute name by the way)! Welcome to the forums~

Give our FAQs a quick peak to see how things work around here and if you have any questions or need anything, please ask me or any of these wonderful people!

Also, you should check out our Kingdom Hearts section for all of the latest news and some very interesting theory threads. :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
(very cute name by the way)!
If you feel uncomfortable for this comment, Master Kupo, just let me know and I'll file a sexual harassment file for you.

Joking aside, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums Master Kupo! I'm glad you're finding the site useful and no problem~

If you ever come across any problems/harassment from other members, feel free to report to us about it.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hello and welcome! Thanks for registering! What kind of hobbies are you into? Any games you are specifically looking forward to?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Welcome Master Kupo! <3

Glad to see you finally gave into the dark side and joined us. Now that you're here you will never leave. Never...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Welcome to khi!
xD that name is win~

Now that you're here you will never leave. Never...
l_1429d5d709364b9a9a2aa9dfc161047d.gif
One of us.

Back