• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new theory no ones thought of! but me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

i think no one has thought of this yet (srry if someone has but i havent seen it yet) but u kno how so many people say aqua is the 14th mem. and so many peole reject it?
well i thought that since the org is made of nobodies it could be AQUA'S NOBODY THAT IS THE 14TH MEMBER. and u no how she helps roxas? maybe she thought it was ven and helped him.
i 4got if there was something that said the 14th mem. helped roxas or not cuz i remember it but cant find it.
what do u think?
(now im waiting 4 PMF to destroy this thread)

State

Awards
i think no one has thought of this yet (srry if someone has but i havent seen it yet) but u kno how so many people say aqua is the 14th mem. and so many peole reject it?
well i thought that since the org is made of nobodies it could be AQUA'S NOBODY THAT IS THE 14TH MEMBER. and u no how she helps roxas? maybe she thought it was ven and helped him.
i 4got if there was something that said the 14th mem. helped roxas or not cuz i remember it but cant find it.
what do u think?

Everybody denies it since Xehart and Xemnas have their same skin color and tone. Aqua is white while 14 is like Xehanort's Heartless. Still, there's a possibility that she IS Aqua but used "something" to hide the pressence of her heart.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Good theory, but if Aqua and Kairi are connected, then Aqua's nobody is likely Namine, which everyone says is not member #14.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
PMF ill destroy it right now...

this has been thought up many times and there is no proff at all except for the fact that XIV influences Roxas to leave the org., that she is a girl, and that nothing at all has been mentioned about Aqua so people feel that she needs to be included in something so they mark her as XIV

Sexy Angel
wow.............im here too y'know -_-

Watch!!!!!

Xemnas talks to Aquas armour implying that he knows her. Why would he go to Radient/Bastion to talk to Aqua if her nobody was in the Orginazation(according to the theory)? Maybe because the 14th isnt Aqua or her nobody -_-

Xejicka

I've actually thought of that theory too. It does have a high probability.

One theory I have is that the character is just a base for a create-a-character, so girls can have more options.

A

Audo

wow.............im here too y'know -_-

Watch!!!!!

Xemnas talks to Aquas armour implying that he knows her. Why would he go to Radient/Bastion to talk to Aqua if her nobody was in the Orginazation(according to the theory)? Maybe because the 14th isnt Aqua or her nobody -_-
We're led to believe that Xemnas did that in KH2.
Which means the 14th member wouldn't be in the Organization anymore at that time.

Personally I don't find the theory very unique... countless people have said it might be Aqua's Nobody.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
what do u think?

WTF! i said the muther ****ing shit! grrr no one listens to what i say!

T

tazztig

to tell yah the truth. Who found the armor in the first
place and put it in the room of sleep if Ansem the wise
didn't build the room until Zexion covinced him to. But BBS
is 10yrs B4 KH1

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
this one is really old, everyone thought of aqua being the 14th memer because everyone thought that was her nobody

AxelOfOblivion

Why all the theories about who the 14th member is?

Here's something positively ground breaking: Maybe it's just a totally new character.

Why do things have to always be consipiracies? Why can't they just be?

A

Audo

Why all the theories about who the 14th member is?

Here's something positively ground breaking: Maybe it's just a totally new character.

Why do things have to always be consipiracies? Why can't they just be?
Aqua would technically be a new character.
As for why all the theories are about the 14th member, I think i'd like to take credit. (though i'm most likely wrong). The theories used to be all about Ven/MX and then i posted a 14th member theory and there have been more 14th member theories since.
Coincidence? Most likely. =/

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
what do u think?

Although the threads been answered, it'd be rude of me to not reply considering you specifically called me out.

Actually, EVERYONE'S thought of this.

There is no more evidence supporting it than there is against it.

Both cases have only one argument.

shadow15

Here's what I think. I think that when he walked in to the room where he saw Aquas armor he wasn't talking to her or her armor, He was either talking to himself or someoneelse it did not show in the scene which I believe he was talking to someone we didn't see in the scene. Namine is also interesting here just because we never knew how she got her name. Namine was confirmed not the fourteenth member and i'm not sure but I think it was also confirmed it was not Aqua. So it's an old friend of Xemnas from his past of course which would be of his memory and probably even his former self going way back... That castle was probably constructed a long ways back too.

Maybe Aqua was just put to sleep in that room instead...

AxelOfOblivion

Well what I'm saying is that why do they have to be related to Aqua, or to Kairi, or have anything to do with any pre-established characters? Why can't it be someone totally new that we don't know anything about?

A

Audo

Well what I'm saying is that why do they have to be related to Aqua, or to Kairi, or have anything to do with any pre-established characters? Why can't it be someone totally new that we don't know anything about?
It could be.
But due to how important Nomura says the XIVth member is and how we have no information on Aqua or the XIVth, most people think of that as sign that they are related. Take it or leave it I guess. =/

AxelOfOblivion

Eh, good point I guess.

I usually make all my theories about characters that I already have information about, that was I don't look stupid when the real information comes out. Like I theorized for a long time that Axel was Riku's nobody. Course I was young and naive at the time.

In truth, for the longest time I thought Aqua was Ienzo. Magical Nobody Gender Swap! Heh.

Riku 24

Eh, good point I guess.

I usually make all my theories about characters that I already have information about, that was I don't look stupid when the real information comes out. Like I theorized for a long time that Axel was Riku's nobody. Course I was young and naive at the time.

In truth, for the longest time I thought Aqua was Ienzo. Magical Nobody Gender Swap! Heh.

umm you now there are still people who think axel is rikus nobody? thats pretty naive. yup naive. i saied it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back