• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new theory no ones thought of! but me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelOfOblivion

Eh, I could possibly see how people still make the connection, but its a very, very slim one. It's really just too unlikely and its a shaky theory. Even Axel being Reno's Nobody has more grounds than that.

EyeOfDiscovery

i think no one has thought of this yet (srry if someone has but i havent seen it yet) but u kno how so many people say aqua is the 14th mem. and so many peole reject it?
well i thought that since the org is made of nobodies it could be AQUA'S NOBODY THAT IS THE 14TH MEMBER. and u no how she helps roxas? maybe she thought it was ven and helped him.
i 4got if there was something that said the 14th mem. helped roxas or not cuz i remember it but cant find it.
what do u think?
(now im waiting 4 PMF to destroy this thread)
When people say they think Aqua is the fourteenth member.. They OBVIOUSLY mean her nobody anyway.. Theory Closed :)

People only get accepted ino the orginisation, as we know, if they are a nobody and get blessed with their name, Their previous life name with a X in it (AKA - Sora, Roxas)

A

Audo

When people say they think Aqua is the fourteenth member.. They OBVIOUSLY mean her nobody anyway.. Theory Closed :)
lol, I don't.

People only get accepted ino the orginisation, as we know, if they are a nobody and get blessed with their name, Their previous life name with a X in it (AKA - Sora, Roxas)
lol, you make it sound like the Organization is something that people apply to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back