• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Symbols

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key_of_Faith

Just went to the new KH3D [Dream Drop Distance] website and saw these symbols. I wonder what they represent: new enemies? Or something else? Here's a close-up:

new_kh_symbol_2_by_hikarixkurayami-d37htzf.jpg

new_kh_symbol_1_by_hikarixkurayami-d37ht0c.jpg

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Just went to the new KH3D [Dream Drop Distance] website and saw these symbols. I wonder what they represent: new enemies? Or something else? Here's a close-up:

new_kh_symbol_2_by_hikarixkurayami-d37htzf.jpg

new_kh_symbol_1_by_hikarixkurayami-d37ht0c.jpg

Oooh I didn't notice there were TWO new symbols, not one. =O Similar but different... Both remind me of the Unversed symbol, but look a bit different... I wonder what this means...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I really don't think it's a new enemy. I think it's possibly Yen Sid's personal Mark of Mastery symbol to give to Sora and Riku like how Terra, Ventus, and Aqua had theirs.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
If there was only 1 symbol then yes I would say new enemy, but since there are two, then basically this---

I really don't think it's a new enemy. I think it's possibly Yen Sid's personal Mark of Mastery symbol to give to Sora and Riku like how Terra, Ventus, and Aqua had theirs.

something along those lines.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah I think I'm the side of it being a insignia for Riku and Sora. That'd be cool :3

ChrisP

If they are symbols for Sora/Riku, I think Sora would get the first one and Riku the second one...maybe...Both symbols fit both Sora and Riku.

micbeasty

If they are symbols for Sora/Riku, I think Sora would get the first one and Riku the second one...maybe...Both symbols fit both Sora and Riku.

accuatley i think tht Riku would get the first one considering tht it resembles the heartless insignia which would relate to Riku's power over darkness and i don't know but the other one reminds me more of Sora. but i gotta say the main page for the game looks reallly feminine.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh wow, if it's not a new enemy I think that this would be a really cool concept. :3

Crystal

Silver Member
If those symbols really Sora and Riku's.. Wonder if it gave anything special to them.. ?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it is emblems for Sora and Riku. Rounded for Sora. Pointy for Riku.

Or it represents an element of the game? DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES.

But I'm betting it is Sora and Riku's personal emblems.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think it is emblems for Sora and Riku. Rounded for Sora. Pointy for Riku.

Or it represents an element of the game? DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES.

But I'm betting it is Sora and Riku's personal emblems.

I like the idea of the element you said.
Wonder if it give any special abilities to them

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Like many others have said, I really think they're emblems for Sora and Riku, Riku's being the first and Sora's being the second. But who knows, it could also be symbols for dreams and nightmares (since they're VERY similar).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back